• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mistry420

Mistry420

I don’t even like rollercoasters
Feb 11, 2020
I'm a weed smoker strictly . So this method is a bit difficult to decide

as don't wantpeople to think I was a crackhead or that weed was a"gateway" drug

but I don't mind getting so cracked out I die

any opinions?

• Hugs
Reactions: Predestinated and Hopeindeath!
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Just one thought, skip the crack idea. It's bad. I don't know if you're thinking of a crack attack but, that comes from abuse over time. i've never known any crackhead's who actually checked out from overdose.

Heroin has it's own complications but in the way of sensibility, definitely more manageable.

Reactions: Niftypoint124 and Mistry420
Mistry420

Mistry420

I don’t even like rollercoasters
Feb 11, 2020
Noted thank you
I don't know much about those kinda drugs aha

Just one thought, skip the crack idea. It's bad. I don't know if you're thinking of a crack attack but, that comes from abuse over time. i've never known any crackhead's who actually checked out from overdose.

Heroin has it's own complications but in the way of sensibility, definitely more manageable.

OhSoSinful

OhSoSinful

Nov 18, 2020
Heroin felt like a warm blanket of heaven. Then I went. Darkness.

I was brought back however. Now I have a toddler who relies on me. My fiance just left, I get it I do. If I could I would. And it would be by heroin again.

Reactions: adam&eve and Dead beat dad
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I feel like SN or Gun would be easier to obtain and possibly less painful?

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Where I'm from when you inject this it's called a snowball... I flatlined this way by mistake really... Just being careless because of suicidality... I knew the risks but didn't care, if I'd have known it would work I wouldn't have been around to be found. I will tell you the feeling of slipping away isn't as pleasant as it's cracked up to be, I'm sorry but I'm not going to lie to you and agree with people here with no experience with these substances who make out its a heavenly dream way to go.
Put it this way... Knowing it works... I'm still using another method.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
H OD is the best way to go in my opinion if you know how to do it. 1-2g H should be more than enough.

Reactions: adam&eve and Meditation guide