• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

OMTEK

Oct 30, 2019
Well, I'm tired of watching for painless suicide methods, so I'm gonna ask the last question (I hope): Jump from a high place? I would dare anything, I just want to end this

Reactions: Time
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
Hey, OMTEK. I read that that method will definitely get the job done.

Personally I opted against because of reading how painful it can be on the way down. But if that's what you want to do...

I would suggest that you read up on it first. ✌❤

Reactions: OMTEK
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Definitely would not recommend. If you survive you'll be way worse off.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Flying down won't hurt, the free fall can't hurt. It the impact, the stop hit the ground that will hurt. If you die right on impact it won't hurt, but if you survive, it will definately hurt. Only alive people know what pain is, not the death.

I'm still jumping as my CTB method, but I won't jump anywhere that won't reach terminal velocity. Meaning if it not at least 1,500 feet I won't jump. Money is not a problem so I will travel, there not many bridges in this world that stand above terminal velocity height. I do have a bridge in mind that just under 2,000 feet.
Yeah, the chance of survive a 2,000 feet drop free fall, very very unlikely.
I just have to take my risk.

The thing with jumping is if it not high enough you will survive with paralyze all your four limps, so my only advice to you, don't jump unless it reach terminal velocity. Remember you only have ONE chance to plunge, so chose the spot well.

Last edited:
Reactions: OMTEK and intheend
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Well, I'm tired of watching for painless suicide methods, so I'm gonna ask the last question (I hope): Jump from a high place? I would dare anything, I just want to end this
I know someone who jumped from 15 stories and they died. As long as it's high enough I honestly don't see how you could live.

Reactions: Fragile
T

Thereisalwaysachoice

Nov 16, 2019
Jump from really high up. I imagine jumping sometimes. I would try to land headfirst into the concrete. Problem is you can get caught by the current and tumble all over the place as you fall. Anything you hit along the way down will break your bones and tear off your limbs so that will hurt.
I sometimes want to jump out of an airplane to my death. I like to imagine my head splattering as I hit the ground headfirst.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i would never even consider dying by jumping, failing has such a terrible aftermath and succeding means traumatizing random people and family members, not to mention that a shit ton of jumpers instantly regret their decision. this is not something that i want at all.

but if i absolutely had to, i'd do it from a place so extremely tall that surviving wouldn't even be a possibility, i'm talking 100 meters +, and some unlucky bastards survive even that, althoug the possibility of failing at that height is extremely small. also good luck finding such place.

I know someone who jumped from 15 stories and they died. As long as it's high enough I honestly don't see how you could live.

and i've know of people who died by falling from a third floor! of course on accident, but still, the human body is a mistery.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
i would never even consider dying by jumping, failing has such a terrible aftermath and succeding means traumatizing random people and family members, not to mention that a shit ton of jumpers instantly regret their decision. this is not something that i want at all.

but if i absolutely had to, i'd do it from a place so extremely tall that surviving wouldn't even be a possibility, i'm talking 100 meters +, and some unlucky bastards survive even that, althoug the possibility of failing at that height is extremely small. also good luck finding such place.

and i've know of people who died by falling from a third floor! of course on accident, but still, the human body is a mistery.
It all depends on the way you land. It's mystery. And yes the human body is the biggest mystery in the God damn world.

Reactions: Fragile
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019

When i have jumping on my mind, i think of the Lethbridge viaduct. I used to live in a house that could see it every day. We called it death-bridge. And a few people have jumped, none survive. 4 in the 2 years i lived there. Youtube has videos of people base jumping off it. No traffic, easy access. you hit the bottom of a shallow water canyon, nobody ever goes down there. Only real issue is the wind. you have to jump from the right side and spot to not hit the rails on the way down. last guy who did it hit a few on the way down, they said he was dead of the first beam to the head. He had a go-pro on his head.

Reactions: deathissosad and Fragile
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
For jumping you need a very good location.
You would want minimum 300 feet ( 20 floors ), and be certain you will fall without interruption or landing half way down on a ledge or something.
And make sure you hit something hard....

Can you not go down the "SN" route ?

SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
Some people die falling from a curb. Some people survive jumping 100+ feet. It can completely depend. Just read into it and make sure you're happy with your choice.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Some people die falling from a curb. Some people survive jumping 100+ feet. It can completely depend. Just read into it and make sure you're happy with your choice.
Trouble is, if you try jumping and fail, there can be a whole world of terrible problems.
So if you're going to jump, you want to be really sure it's going to work.....

SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
Trouble is, if you try jumping and fail, there can be a whole world of terrible problems.
So if you're going to jump, you want to be really sure it's going to work.....
I'm aware of that, which is why I'm saying research and be happy with your choice. Don't choose somewhere that has the possibility of failing if you can. At the end of the day, they have to live with the consequences if they fail.

Reactions: jgm63
O

OMTEK

Oct 30, 2019
For jumping you need a very good location.
You would want minimum 300 feet ( 20 floors ), and be certain you will fall without interruption or landing half way down on a ledge or something.
And make sure you hit something hard....

Can you not go down the "SN" route ?
I'm searching and consider it very well.
In my city there is a building with approximately 30 floors, the problem is that it is a government building; but in an area near the zoo there is an abandoned building that is approximately the same size as the other. It is a building constructed similar to a mini Roman Colosseum (The original is much larger) but easily reaches 350 feet. Inside you can only find drug addicts and urban explorers, so for me that is the best option. Thank you very much

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I'm searching and consider it very well.
In my city there is a building with approximately 30 floors, the problem is that it is a government building; but in an area near the zoo there is an abandoned building that is approximately the same size as the other. It is a building constructed similar to a mini Roman Colosseum (The original is much larger) but easily reaches 350 feet. Inside you can only find drug addicts and urban explorers, so for me that is the best option. Thank you very much
ok, well if you decide to proceed then I wish you a safe journey

:heart: