worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Fuck your psyche, fuck the money you make off our suffering and fuck your greed based ethics! Fuck your culture fuck tour traditions we all got a right to undo our imposition!

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, IwasElla and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
And fuck Optifascism! To hell with the optimists. They are the ones that keep us in chains!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
When those white coat fascists come after you, you say HELL NO! ' take your body back!

NOBODY should have to struggle because our parents decided to carry us to term. OUR BODY OUR DECISION! That is the rhetoric that the pro-choice community used to justify abortion. I agree with them. Would they agree with us? Hell no! The right to die makes too much god damn sense.

You cannot have the right to natalisim without the right to die and call it a fair fucking system.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Unlike 2016, I believe that if committed, I'd be far more outspoken and articulate than I was back then. I feel like I learned a decades worth of knowledge in the past two years. Now I have the power to throw their delusions right back in their faces. I'd use Efilist arguments to destroy them.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap