Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
Hello,

I am from Germany and over 50 years old. My experiences with this world and especially human nature have made me increasingly depressed. I had a wife who I loved very much who was autistic and a wonderful person. Unfortunately, she failed because of the people and she didn't find a way out and ultimately committed suicide.

Please don't get me wrong, my desire to escape this world betsnad before and so our relationship was more of a toxic one as a psychiatrist would say. She went first and I want to go soon too. Why not, I have no children and more than lived my life!

I have read many books and familiarized myself with the methods that are possible for me. At first I preferred the carotid method as described here in a book in the EU with cable ties. I tried it, but unfortunately the cable tie broke. It was also very uncomfortable because what was actually described was that you would pass out within a minute. I had a stopwatch installed on my lapzop. After about two minutes the cable tie broke. It was uncomfortable because the blood pooled in the head. The book stated that this should not happen. Actually, as a man, I pulled as hard as I could. I don't want to badmouth the method, but that's my experience.

Now I have decided to use the SN method. I could easily get 2 kg from the EU and I have almost all the other medicines together.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ChronicPain23, Forever Sleep, Sannti and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find the freedom you search for when the time is right for you to leave.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I am so sorry about your wife, and about your situation. I hope you can find the peace you deserve. Wishing you all the best,

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Hello,

I am from Germany and over 50 years old. My experiences with this world and especially human nature have made me increasingly depressed. I had a wife who I loved very much who was autistic and a wonderful person. Unfortunately, she failed because of the people and she didn't find a way out and ultimately committed suicide.

Please don't get me wrong, my desire to escape this world betsnad before and so our relationship was more of a toxic one as a psychiatrist would say. She went first and I want to go soon too. Why not, I have no children and more than lived my life!

I have read many books and familiarized myself with the methods that are possible for me. At first I preferred the carotid method as described here in a book in the EU with cable ties. I tried it, but unfortunately the cable tie broke. It was also very uncomfortable because what was actually described was that you would pass out within a minute. I had a stopwatch installed on my lapzop. After about two minutes the cable tie broke. It was uncomfortable because the blood pooled in the head. The book stated that this should not happen. Actually, as a man, I pulled as hard as I could. I don't want to badmouth the method, but that's my experience.

Now I have decided to use the SN method. I could easily get 2 kg from the EU and I have almost all the other medicines together.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you're in. I am glad you found your way to this site. The people here are kind and understanding. There is no judgment.