• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Update on my previous post. My friend's body was found at a hotel. Unsure which one but her mom texted me it. I tried to work today so when I read the text, at work, I had a breakdown and asked to be dismissed. After work, I went to Walmart to get a box to put her cloths in it. I took my mom with me for moral support but it kind of made things worse. I used a gift card that my friend left me, and my mom is just adding pointless things to the cart. I couldn't bring myself to say anything to her even though I tried to tell her not to get pointless stuff.

feels weird as is using the gift cards she left me. Feels so gross using them but I understand that if they don't get used, they'll expire. Also, she did verbally give me permission to use the gift cards when she was alive. Makes me sick to my stomach. All I needed to buy was a box, packing tape and something to eat for myself. Food could be looked at as pointless, but she knew that when I was depressed, I couldn't eat, I had to force myself to eat food. Sometimes she even cooked and brought food to me. I miss her so much, i loved her so much. I don't believe in it but if there is a heaven, I hope she made it there.

I love you Naomi.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Buh-bye!, femmedelaville, Joarga and 7 others
Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
I'm so sorry for your loss. While I can't begin to imagine what you're going through right now, I know partially what it feels like.

I was once on a video call with my best friend's mom. Best friend wouldn't pick up so I asked their mom to tell them to pick up. Walks into the room with camera facing inward, idek why, flips on the light, and boom. Full suspension from the ceiling fan. Yeah, that really messed me up for a while.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: VampQueen
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I'm sorry you are going through this.

For what it is worth I would imagine she is happy you are using her giftcards. You obviously meant a lot to her.

• Love
Reactions: VampQueen