• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

vetreadytodie1972

Apr 4, 2024
I attempted to CTB last Tuesday with meds I have already. Obviously I failed. I've been trying for months to get SN without success, so I'm stuck using what I have access to. My question is... what has a better chance of success: hemlock or oleander?

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
I attempted to CTB last Tuesday with meds I have already. Obviously I failed. I've been trying for months to get SN without success, so I'm stuck using what I have access to. My question is... what has a better chance of success: hemlock or oleander?
I looked seriously into both hemlock and oleander and it takes a long time, like a few days, if it's even successful, it's excruciating, and there's no protocol to go by. I want to really encourage you to not go that route.

Reactions: vetreadytodie1972
K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
You would have to become a bit of a herbalist in order to execute a successful plant based solution. Many of the plants need to be harvested seasonally in order to have the proper amount of alkaloids. Then there's preparation like tinctures. With many plants after a certain point there's no standard for reversal. If it doesn't kill you, you will have to ride out hours of extreme discomfort and pain and who knows what kind of permanent damage.

Reactions: vetreadytodie1972