• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
I commented on this subject in the previous post but no one answered so I want you to ask me a question,,

Yesterday I wrapped a lencol over my neck over the door and fainted as I said, does that mean I found my ideal point on the veins? I read a while ago about the hanging topic but I don't remember...

If I fainted then can I ctb with this same object and place?

Any help is appreciated <3

starsz

starsz

Mar 29, 2023
I did the same thing as you a year ago but with a scarf using partial hanging I fainted but I guess my survival instinct kicked in and I woke up, if your doing partial it's a less likely chance you'll succeed doing it

Reactions: SenseOfLoss and dyn00ss
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
I did the same thing as you a year ago but with a scarf using partial hanging I fainted but I guess my survival instinct kicked in and I woke up, if your doing partial it's a less likely chance you'll succeed doing it
I did it as a total suspension, hanging, I just woke up because the knot fell apart and I fell

starsz

starsz

Mar 29, 2023
Itll work if its full suspension but I would not trust a lencol cause the knot could fall apart again, I would use a rope instead just to be safe

Reactions: dyn00ss
thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
I would advise to get a strong rope if possible. Using household items is risky and they have a big risk to fail. If you can hang off the ground without your rope or its anchor point breaking and the knot stays tight, death is guaranteed 100% unless someone finds you and saves you within a few minutes.

Reactions: dyn00ss