• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Hey guys, I have a big problem right now... and I feel overwhelmed by it.

At a time when I was going through a lot of money problems, an SS user I met decided to lend me $50, this was a long time ago, I received the money through Zelle. Now I have other money problems again because I don't have a job, but my biggest one is that I lost my money, it all started when I changed my phone number, at that moment, my Zelle started asking for verifications, and, when I sent of $200, I received an SMS telling me that my account had been suspended and that I should contact my bank, the problem is that my bank wants me to prove that I am a US resident by going to the banks in person, but I have never been to the US. So I don't know what to do about it, apart from the financial problems I have, I must return the $50 to this user, otherwise I will be doxxed by that person. I don't know what to do about it

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe, not-2-b-the-answer and whatevs
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Hey guys, I have a big problem right now... and I feel overwhelmed by it.

At a time when I was going through a lot of money problems, an SS user I met decided to lend me $50, this was a long time ago, I received the money through Zelle. Now I have other money problems again because I don't have a job, but my biggest one is that I lost my money, it all started when I changed my phone number, at that moment, my Zelle started asking for verifications, and, when I sent of $200, I received an SMS telling me that my account had been suspended and that I should contact my bank, the problem is that my bank wants me to prove that I am a US resident by going to the banks in person, but I have never been to the US. So I don't know what to do about it, apart from the financial problems I have, I must return the $50 to this user, otherwise I will be doxxed by that person. I don't know what to do about it
They're threatening to doxx you if you don't pay them back? What a.. nevermind.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe, TrynaChingMyself and whatevs
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
They're threatening to doxx you if you don't pay them back? What a.. nevermind.
The only way I have is to solve my problem with the bank, but since I'm not a US resident, I don't know what options I have, that's why I'm posting this here
Please don't underestimate my situation

cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
Does Zelle operate outside of the US? How were you able to use it beforehand?

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
The only way I have is to solve my problem with the bank, but since I'm not a US resident, I don't know what options I have, that's why I'm posting this here
Please don't underestimate my situation
.CTB didn't underestimate, he was criticizing the person for threatening to dox you for 50 dollars. Doxxing is very serious.

Reactions: TrynaChingMyself
cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
Contact the mods and tell the situation with the person threatening to doxx you.

Reactions: whatevs and not-2-b-the-answer
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Contact the mods and tell the situation with the person threatening to doxx you.
No, technically I am to blame because I was the one who borrowed the money so that is a compelling reason

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
No, technically I am to blame because I was the one who borrowed the money so that is a compelling reason
Contact the admin anyway. You will have time to retrieve the money, but doxxing is forever.

Reactions: Cathy Ames