• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

notsure04

Feb 1, 2021
I understand this kind of post is boring and the whole ''rate my sn regime'' is too often asked but having you guys reassurance is important just for my own peace of my mind. I thank you anyone who can reply.

I live in brazil and finding all the drugs for the SN method was easy and cheap and gets me wondering (thats me, im always second guessing myself) that maybe I dont have the right stuff taking in consideration how easy it was to get them.
Metoclopramide, for example, I bought it easily on a drug store by the name of ''Cloridrato de Metoclopramida'' or ''plasil''. On wikipedia, the formula for ''Metoclopramide'' is C14H22ClN3O2 which is the same for the brazillian name ''plasil''. Im trusting its the same thing bc Im guiding myself by the chemical formula, It'd be great to have someone reassuring me on that.

Im a little sad and worried. I only have money left to book 1 day in a hotel to try CTB. Im fearing I'll wake up and then things are going to get even harder. hopefully everything will be alright.
Im following the stat dose with 8 hours fasting before hand.
Since I'll be doing it at 9 pm, Im thinking to do the following:

8:00 pm: 600 mg ibuprofen
8:15: 3 x 10mg meto
8:30: 800mg tagamet
9:00 SN drink 25g in 50ml

I have Propranolol 80mg available but I decided against it because Im afraid of all the drug interaction in my system and Im thinking keeping it simple is best when you havent had the time to test it out. Also, Ive read people saying its better to crush the drug into the SN mix, some say you have to take it an hour earlier for it to work. Too much.
Thank you.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Just make sure u take the right amount.

• Hugs
Reactions: notsure04
SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
Parece certo, aqui no Brasil todos os medicamentos recomendados não precisam de receita realmente, Plasil é de fato metocloripramida, Propanolol ajuda a perder a consciência mais rápido e diminuir a ansiedade (SN causa taquicardia), mas é opcional.

N

notsure04

Feb 1, 2021
Parece certo, aqui no Brasil todos os medicamentos recomendados não precisam de receita realmente, Plasil é de fato metocloripramida, Propanolol ajuda a perder a consciência mais rápido e diminuir a ansiedade (SN causa taquicardia), mas é opcional.
obrigado :D