• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
So it's not a method really but... making it look accidental? I plan on ctbing very soon. However, I really do prefer finding a way to make it look accidental for the sake of family. I'm 18 in the US and as such I can't do anything involving alcohol and various other age limited things. Hopefully someone can help me

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, AndyCurious and 2 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
So it's not a method really but... making it look accidental? I plan on ctbing very soon. However, I really do prefer finding a way to make it look accidental for the sake of family. I'm 18 in the US and as such I can't do anything involving alcohol and various other age limited things. Hopefully someone can help me
Accidental is really hard to fake. If you can't swim, there is always drowning but the more I look into it the harder drowning seems. There is always freezing to death I guess...I'm sorry, I'd love for mine to look like an accident as well. Just doesn't work out to force an accident for the most part.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 2 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Tall tree climbing or rock/mountain climbing can make it look accidental when you slip and fall down..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Sickofit

Sickofit

Student
Nov 2, 2018
Just an idea, but hiring a hitman to kill you. Please dont do this because it is too risky, dodgey and dangerous, but its just an idea of how to make it look accidenatl

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Just an idea, but hiring a hitman to kill you. Please dont do this because it is too risky, dodgey and dangerous, but its just an idea of how to make it look accidenatl
I wouldn't recommend that.. Never know if you bump into an undercover officer or agent, then you are busted..

Sickofit

Sickofit

Student
Nov 2, 2018
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Tall tree climbing or rock/mountain climbing can make it look accidental when you slip and fall down..
hummmm...tall tree climbing, eh? Wondering how I'd do at that...

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
No good way to do this. Doesn't matter anyway. Making it look like an accident may make someone else think they caused the accident. Better off just proclaiming that this life sucks, no accident here I got my ass out.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, skitliv, Shewaitsforme and 4 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
The four things that come to mind have mostly already been described.

1) Climbing accident. I've had enough near misses rock climbing to be able to fake an accidental fall. Free soloing --climbing alone and without a rope-- is the obvious route, but you'd need to be skilled enough to get high enough to do the job properly. You don't want to fall from too low a height to get the job done properly. I can assure you that you would be worse off after that.

2) Hypothermia. Depending on where you live, all it might take is a dark night, an empty road, and incautiously leaving without a full tank of gas, then a little too much alcohol and a bad sense of direction as you wander off into a blizzard. I've heard it's a peaceful exit.

3) Scuba accident. Go down 30', hold your breath, and ascend. The pressure build up in your lungs will destroy them. There are no sensory nerves in the lungs, so when your lungs burst, you won't feel pain --or so I've heard.

4) Road accident. Put your seatbelt on but don't latch it, then drive too fast and "lose control" into a bridge abutment. Not a nice way to go, though, and if it isn't 100% effective, I suspect the life you'll be left with will be even less satisfying than the one you have now.

As has been noted, effective accidents are surprisingly difficult to fake.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Eowyn, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018

1) Climbing accident. I've had enough near misses rock climbing to be able to fake an accidental fall. Free soloing --climbing alone and without a rope-- is the obvious route, but you'd need to be skilled enough to get high enough to do the job properly. You don't want to fall from too low a height to get the job done properly. I can assure you that you would be worse off after that.

2) Hypothermia. Depending on where you live, all it might take is a dark night, an empty road, and incautiously leaving without a full tank of gas, then a little too much alcohol and a bad sense of direction as you wander off into a blizzard. I've heard it's a peaceful exit.

3) Scuba accident. Go down 30', hold your breath, and ascend. The pressure build up in your lungs will destroy them. There are no sensory nerves in the lungs, so when your lungs burst, you won't feel pain --or so I've heard.

4) Road accident. Put your seatbelt on but don't latch it, then drive too fast and "lose control" into a bridge abutment. Not a nice way to go, though, and if it isn't 100% effective, I suspect the life you'll be left with will be even less satisfying than the one you have now.

As has been noted, effective accidents are surprisingly difficult to fake.
Yeah that's pretty much all I could think of. It's rough. Thank you for the suggestions.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
As tempting as it is, it's just too risky yeah. I don't have the money anyways

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Sickofit
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Let's cool it on the hitman idea. I've already seen one thread deleted because it touched on hitmen/murder.

Sorry to be a wet blanket.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, WaysToSuicide and 1 other person
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Let's cool it on the hitman idea. I've already seen one thread deleted because it touched on hitmen/murder.

Sorry to be a wet blanket.
No yeah you're right. Hitmen are never a good idea.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
WaitingForTheBus

WaitingForTheBus

Student
Oct 27, 2018

This is my "impulsive" go to method. Don't give a fat rats clacker about it looking like an accident, I figure that driving at 100 m/ph into something like that will be pretty much game over. Sometimes shit happens though, which is of a slight concern but still prepared to risk it I think. Air bags have already been disabled as life is that unstable at the moment.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and WaysToSuicide