• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I need out before Saturday.
I know you're suppose to plan ahead and make sure everything is thought through but it's a very serious last minute thing, so don't try to tell me I'm making a mistake by doing this last minute.
What's the best last minute/quickest method? Something that I can plan in 2 days, please help I'm desperate.

Reactions: Oyoy and HorribleFeelings1
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Full suspension hanging would be your method, you only need a rope and a good place to hang yourself

Reactions: devil
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Full suspension hanging would be your method, you only need a rope and a good place to hang yourself
thank you thank you, I've tried partial but was never exactly brave enough to try full because it seems a lot more difficult.. but now I don't care I'll try literally anything. I want out

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Fulls suspension is really easy. Just find a good spot where you won´t be found for an hour and take a good point to suspend your rope. It will be over soon then

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Fulls suspension is really easy. Just find a good spot where you won´t be found for an hour and take a good point to suspend your rope. It will be over soon then
thanks for your help

• Hugs
Reactions: Lady black
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Can I ask what is going on? Maybe if we knew we could help you better knowing the situation. You are right. Planning is best.

Reactions: k75
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Can I ask what is going on? Maybe if we knew we could help you better knowing the situation. You are right. Planning is best.
It's literally too much to explain. I'm just on the verge of getting sent back to inpatient again and I cannot and will not be sent back there. I quit my medication recently just to feel something again because while taking it, I just feel so fake. If that makes sense. I started drinking and doing drugs again and I've just been suicidal for awhile now and I'm bipolar and depressed. I've been holding off on wanting to ctb but lately everything has just turned to shit and I want out as fast as I can. There's a lot more going on but that's just the main reason, probably doesn't seem like much but life is just not for me and I never asked to even be alive in the first place ya know.

HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
I need out before Saturday.
I know you're suppose to plan ahead and make sure everything is thought through but it's a very serious last minute thing, so don't try to tell me I'm making a mistake by doing this last minute.
What's the best last minute/quickest method? Something that I can plan in 2 days, please help I'm desperate.
If you don't care about pain then exsanguination, bleeding to death. Cut one major artery (the neck is way better) and let it bleed out, try to be in a bath tub or drink alcohol to act as a blood clotter, just a knife and privacy

• Hmph!
Reactions: devil and Yaalya
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It's literally too much to explain. I'm just on the verge of getting sent back to inpatient again and I cannot and will not be sent back there. I quit my medication recently just to feel something again because while taking it, I just feel so fake. If that makes sense. I started drinking and doing drugs again and I've just been suicidal for awhile now and I'm bipolar and depressed. I've been holding off on wanting to ctb but lately everything has just turned to shit and I want out as fast as I can. There's a lot more going on but that's just the main reason, probably doesn't seem like much but life is just not for me and I never asked to even be alive in the first place ya know.
Ok. Now I understand. I'm not trying to stop you. I just hate not planning because so many things can go wrong and you can be left in a worse spot.

I don't know your living situation. Have you checked out the resource section? You can find a method that best suits your needs.

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
If you don't care about pain then exsanguination, bleeding to death. Cut one major artery (the neck is way better) and let it bleed out, try to be in a bath tub or drink alcohol to act as a blood clotter, just a knife and privacy
Yeah thanks, I self harmed on my neck when I was drunk once to see how it would feel and I'm not gonna lie I barely felt it .... but that was obviously not deep enough
Ok. Now I understand. I'm not trying to stop you. I just hate not planning because so many things can go wrong and you can be left in a worse spot.

I don't know your living situation. Have you checked out the resource section? You can find a method that best suits your needs.
Yeah I understand, thanks for asking though. I've always wanted to go with hanging and my main method is SN and I have a way to order it but it's gonna take longer to get and my plan is to ctb before Saturday so It'll have to be something quicker. So I'll probably look more into hanging and make sure I get it right.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
M

Miserable

Student
Jul 14, 2019
have you tried different medication?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Getting wasted to the point of passing out and drowning in bath?