Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I need support with living, I need support with dying. Any kind and I'll take it I'm so fucking tired of being alone. Ever since birth I never meet anyone that just got me. I've been misunderstood my whole fucking life.

I moved around a lot as kid but never found home, and I haven't now either. That's all I want, to feel welcomed as a human being. But that never happened and it's not going to either. At this point I'm just a walking corpse... who the fuck would want to talk to that "thing"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Sensei, TearyEyedQueen and 2 others
Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
I'm so sorry you feel betrayed and unloved. To feel love without question, and without the feeling of being used, is the most imoortant thing in the world. There are plenty of people here that will support you though. You may even find some true friends.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I'm so sorry you feel this way. I can relate.

TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Hey, I completely understand, I've also been misunderstood for nearly my entire life because of a few decisions I've made between preteen and teen years. I grew up in a small sh*thole town where everyone knew each other so once you had a certain reputation you had very little chance of befriending new people.
I like to think I died at 12 and this is hell.
We ae all here for you, ready to listen.

• Love
Reactions: Flume
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm from the same part of the world as you, Flume. If you want to talk, just PM me.