• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I have no idea how I've kept going. I have severe damage from a horrific dr and I only sleep three hours a night ever since. This is goddamn killing me, I cannot function anymore and I have to finish myself off but I can't fail with any method. Currently I have sn but is sn really that reliable?
Peace

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111, okaoki, Sunset Limited and 1 other person
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I hope you'll get better soon my friend. I have genetic insomnia. I can imagine what you're going through. I can sleep with Atarax. Shit-like sleep quality. Can you share why you can't sleep?

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I hope you'll get better soon my friend. I have genetic insomnia. I can imagine what you're going through. I can sleep with Atarax. Shit-like sleep quality. Can you share why you can't sleep?
Sorry to hear about your sleep. My dr nearly killed me with meds and my nervous system got damaged to the point I sleep two to three hours a night. I should've killed the dr

Reactions: Sunset Limited and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to hear about your sleep. My dr nearly killed me with meds and my nervous system got damaged to the point I sleep two to three hours a night. I should've killed the dr

Are you taking medication for sleep?

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I just take melatonin, I can as prescribed a sleeping pill a number of times and they don't help and the next day I felt even worse. I need to get enough energy to kill myself as soon as I can
Peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sunset Limited
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
If you are going to do something, do it in a planned way. make sure you follow the process and don't rush into things. my hopes are with you

Reactions: Sunset Limited and Nem
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
I just take melatonin, I can as prescribed a sleeping pill a number of times and they don't help and the next day I felt even worse. I need to get enough energy to kill myself as soon as I can
Peace/hugs

Also try the atarax. Melatonin and sleep medications provide the transition to sleep. They're not effective long enough to stay asleep. Atarax runs for 12 hours. You can start with 25mg. It's not actually a sleeping pill. Side effect is to be sedative. Sleep medications and melatonin didn't work for me. I also tried herbal remedies. Only the atarax worked. I'm 100 kg. Taking 35mg. Effective after 1 hour. Insomnia really sucks.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Would you still feel suicidal if you could sleep? This is what my Dr asked me and I said probably.
This is my routine and it works and I was addicted to benzos. I take 3 CBD oil capsules, 2 x magnesium tablets and 4 phenerghen tablets and it works. i take it an hour before bed with my carbmazepine and I do sleep.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Most likely, I'd be able to organize my suicide better that's for sure
Peace
Would you still feel suicidal if you could sleep? This is what my Dr asked me and I said probably.
This is my routine and it works and I was addicted to benzos. I take 3 CBD oil capsules, 2 x magnesium tablets and 4 phenerghen tablets and it works. i take it an hour before bed with my carbmazepine and I do sleep.
That sounds good. My dr kept me on benzos way too long and I had a bad withdrawal that precipitated all of my issues. I really wish I had never taken any pharma meds, those are the worst
Peace

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and spanishguy22
stormrOzzy

stormrOzzy

Apr 8, 2019
I have insomnia, sometimes it lasts a week and sometimes it lasts a month. I don't go to the doctor just to not take medicine.
So I smoke weed before bed and it even helped me a lot for a while! Now I'm in a situation that I don't know if I sleep or sleep, I have conscious dreams where my head (ie
myself) I'm talking all morning to myself, I have the feeling that I don't sleep at all but part of my body is awake talking to my brain and the next day I wake up so tired and I'm sure I don't sleep at all and still remember the conversation I had with myself.
Maybe I'm going crazy,
I don't believe it's a pot effect because I've been like this for about 4 days and I only smoked to sleep in 2 days.

I feel lost!