T

thechosenone

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everybody. I'm new to this and I'm ready to ctb. I've been reading up on threads the last few days and this is my first time hearing a lot of these terminologies. I've tried to ctb before, overdosing on painkillers and hanging. Obviously, you see how well that has worked.

I need more information on these Benzos, SN, etc. Where do I get them? I don't have much time to spare but I definitely been through enough pain so I wouldn't want to go out that way as well, if you know what I mean.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Just check the resources and ask if you have specific question.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Centerism
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Hey,
Welcome to SS. It's a great place here if you stick with the good people. I've learned to accept these individuals as my family. Hopefully you'll find the same love.

There's not a lot of terminology that can't be explained using the "list of resources" thread. Just like @thechosenone said. If you have any questions about the terminology, methods or site. Just ask. And when your able to pm hit me up and I'll give you anything you need to know.

I see you've had an attempt before. We've almost all been through an attempt to ctb. It's part of our fight. But there are ways to perfect a certain method so you have a better chance at ctb.

I've been through pain too. And I live with pain everyday. I know of some methods that are painless, peaceful and fast. Just let me know and I'll fill you in.

Being here and reacting positive will achieve trust amongst the community. And just so you know. I love you.

Last edited:
Reactions: leavinghope, Lifeisatrap and thechosenone