-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
Well… it happened again. I opened up to someone, after they said it was okay to, and a couple of months later they are now overwhelmed and do not want me to talk to them anymore about my situation.

It's understandable. Perfectly understandable. I know why people aren't good with this sort of talk. It's scary, depressing, and disturbing. Who wants to hear about this sort of thing?

I wish there was someone. I need someone in my life who can handle this sort of talk. But no one can.

I don't want to die, but in order to survive I need a lot of support. Too much for someone to provide. And so I will die.

I hope someone saves me. Not as in stopping me and then ditching me immediately afterward, but staying by me and supporting me through this. I think only a saint could do something like that though, and this world is filled with sinners. So… I'm kind of screwed.

But… if that person does exist, I say this: please come into my life and save me. I pray that you can find me soon before I end my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wondering&wandering, Al Gul, vanillamilkshakes and 6 others
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
Relatable. But from my own experience, I'm afraid such person does not exist, and ones who say they are what you described are very dangerous people. They will wait for you to start depending on them, and then unleash what they really are.

3AM

3AM

Nov 10, 2023
Feel free to open up here. This site is not only for CTB resources. There are lots of supportive people here who'll listen to other people's problems. You can vent anonymously, just be careful what you share - you never know who's on the other end.

H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
I'm also afraid such people do not exist, but I hope you find what/who you're looking for. I'm currently watching my gf of 2.5 yrs distance herself from me as she has grown tired of my depression and suicidal talk. Who can blame her? I know the day is coming soon when she rips the bandaid off and tells me it's over. And my parents gave up on me years ago.

wayn

wayn

orange cats are so cute
Oct 3, 2024
You seems very kind. I hope you find soon what you're looking for.