CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Hlep any wat do no know all pain sffri wrs nostop, wat do no able do any wat do, no brain no slf no any, now pain incrs incrs mayb 1d dmnti wat do this scary, wat do this me trap wat do this hll wat do no have any no do any, pain brain no end me no live ,ya pain pain

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: noname223, Sannti, Talvikki and 21 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
What happened to you, CBT Dream? My heart goes out to you

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, GoatHerder and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is so awful what you have to go through. What happened? šŸ«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023
Hlep any wat do no know all pain sffri wrs nostop, wat do no able do any wat do, no brain no slf no any, now pain incrs incrs mayb 1d dmnti wat do this scary, wat do this me trap wat do this hll wat do no have any no do any, pain brain no end me no live ,ya pain pain
Help anyone, I don't know what to do, all this pain and suffering is worse nonstop, now my pain is increasing, maybe 1 day damnit, this is scary, what do I do in this trap, this hell, I don't want to have any pain, end me.
I'm sorry if I didn't interpret this right. Is there anything specific we, me, or anyone can do to help?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, Praestat_Mori and 7 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I feel so terrible for your situation. It seems like you would need assistance in CTB. Both in terms of obtaining a method and (possibly) using it. Realistically though, I imagine most strangers on a website wouldn't take the risk of being prosecuted and even jailed for doing this. I expect only family would do this and maybe not even then.

I've always felt like assisted suicide would be an option for you. Your situation is obviously debilitating but I suppose, even there, you would likely need the support of your family. Maybe a GP could help though or, I wonder if there are pro choice charities that help people in such circumstances.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: noname223, CTB Dream, myusername890 and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I have talked to so many people just on
this website suffering unbearably extreme torture

It's criminal and evil that they made guaranteed suicide methods like nembutal, cyanide capsules , assisted suicide, suicide booths, etc into crimes . Just like now in the evil U.S. they are about to ban SN.

It's evil beyond words that they forcefully keep people suffering extreme torture. They took away everyone's escape from extreme suffering unbearable pain and extreme torture .

Anyone at least over 18 should be able to purchase nembutal or cyanide capsules without a prescription or approval from anyone else

All these people that say life is so good invalidate the unimaginable extreme suffering many people are going through at this moment, torture hell planet Is what this is.

It's also a prison : if you can't leave easily painlessly in a guaranteed way you are a prisoner. Most people are happy to be prisoners waiting for torture

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, GoatHerder and 4 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
What happened to you, CBT Dream? My heart goes out to you
v thank ,keep dtriort no stop
This is so awful what you have to go through. What happened? šŸ«‚
v thank, keep dtriort no stop
Help anyone, I don't know what to do, all this pain and suffering is worse nonstop, now my pain is increasing, maybe 1 day damnit, this is scary, what do I do in this trap, this hell, I don't want to have any pain, end me.
I'm sorry if I didn't interpret this right. Is there anything specific we, me, or anyone can do to help?
v thank, this dmnti brain
I feel so terrible for your situation. It seems like you would need assistance in CTB. Both in terms of obtaining a method and (possibly) using it. Realistically though, I imagine most strangers on a website wouldn't take the risk of being prosecuted and even jailed for doing this. I expect only family would do this and maybe not even then.

I've always felt like assisted suicide would be an option for you. Your situation is obviously debilitating but I suppose, even there, you would likely need the support of your family. Maybe a GP could help though or, I wonder if there are pro choice charities that help people in such circumstances.
v thank rly prblm no posbl hlp any this awfl wrld
I have talked to so many people just on
this website suffering unbearably extreme torture

It's criminal and evil that they made guaranteed suicide methods like nembutal, cyanide capsules , assisted suicide, suicide booths, etc into crimes . Just like now in the evil U.S. they are about to ban SN.

It's evil beyond words that they forcefully keep people suffering extreme torture. They took away everyone's escape from extreme suffering unbearable pain and extreme torture .

Anyone at least over 18 should be able to purchase nembutal or cyanide capsules without a prescription or approval from anyone else

All these people that say life is so good invalidate the unimaginable extreme suffering many people are going through at this moment, torture hell planet Is what this is.

It's also a prison : if you can't leave easily painlessly in a guaranteed way you are a prisoner. Most people are happy to be prisoners waiting for torture
v thank ya rly awfl life pain sffr no stop no mthd

• Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep, divinemistress36 and 1 other person