• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Timetoleave

Timetoleave

Student
May 8, 2019
I need someone to help me end this. I can't get hold of N or sodium Nitrate, I'm in the uk, why does hanging look so is when I find it impossible.

Reactions: not_a_robot
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I'm in the UK too. I'd get N as I've found a few people from here who've managed to buy it but it's so expensive.

I'm going to try and hang myself via partial hanging. There are a few threads on how to do this on here, give it a search maybe?

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
full suspension is the easiest way, partial is a bit more tricky, the result should be the same if done right

Timetoleave

Timetoleave

Student
May 8, 2019
I'm in the UK too. I'd get N as I've found a few people from here who've managed to buy it but it's so expensive.

I'm going to try and hang myself via partial hanging. There are a few threads on how to do this on here, give it a search maybe?
I've looked at the threads and tried so many times, I'm useless. I don't care how much it costs I just need to know where to find it. Thanks.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I've looked at the threads and tried so many times, I'm useless. I don't care how much it costs I just need to know where to find it. Thanks.
His email is in the book

Reactions: Honigwaffel
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
It's on pg. 281.

Reactions: Soul and Honigwaffel
T

TenHas

Simple guy whit a many conflicts
Apr 27, 2019
I have same problem to find genuine sodium Nitrate, but in sweden. Is there anyone who can help me?

A

AH-93

Apr 23, 2019
It's sodium nitrite you're wanting NOT nitrate. It's easily available on eBay, hope this helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, throwaway777, TenHas and 1 other person
T

TenHas

Apr 27, 2019
Sry, my bad, I ment sodium nitrite.
As long I have read here about ebay, cant be sure about quality or genuine . That's makes me worried, maybe it won't "make the job" , I couldn't tell difference, is there real thing in bag or not
Have tried different solutions, which would let me go..but really don't wanna feil this time

Reactions: Honigwaffel, Halo13 and Hermione
H

Hermione

Apr 28, 2019
I'm in the UK too, also struggling to find pretty much anything to do the job. Not even that fussy, it could be fentanyl, heroin something like that. SN seemed a good bet but then need antiemetics etc. N is the ideal but just don't have that much free cash.

I went to a needle exchange, hung outside for a while looking for someone who kinda looked like they'd know where to score - it didn't go well!

So now, I'm thinking about getting really pissed and trying SWB in the bath....

I thought this was the easy part x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not_a_robot, Time is irrelevant, TenHas and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@TenHas , can you check the websites of laboratory supply houses in Sweden? I got mine from a chemical supplier where I live (Central Europe) and it was both cheap and easy.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Honigwaffel and TenHas
T

TenHas

Apr 27, 2019
@TenHas , can you check the websites of laboratory supply houses in Sweden? I got mine from a chemical supplier where I live (Central Europe) and it was both cheap and easy.

Was checking, but seems in sweden i need to have a company to order it. So i did like @AH-93 was pointed out - was ordered Ebay

Reactions: not_a_robot and Soul
T

TenHas

Apr 27, 2019
Well SN on the way..my second question is, what should I take before so I could avoid puking ( like I understand, I need take something before some hour or 30min) ? I know that usa and eu have different names for medical, could some one point out what would be best in eu

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Well SN on the way..my second question is, what should I take before so I could avoid puking ( like I understand, I need take something before some hour or 30min) ? I know that usa and eu have different names for medical, could some one point out what would be best in eu
Meto

Reactions: TenHas
T

TenHas

Apr 27, 2019
@IronTusk , can you send link..can't find somehow from ebay that meto :/

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Thank You, now it's ordered...when all orders home, will ask specific ones :) funny..I feel somehow happy

I always find it very uplifting to have a way out at hand. It gives me a choice every day, and that's a great relief.

T

TenHas

Apr 27, 2019
What method are you using?
Hope SN works..it will be my 3rd try to get out...have tried some different things, but as it seems those didn't work sadly
Sn- sodium nitrite ( if you lent that under method, or I didn't get exactly what you ment:/ )

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Hope SN works..it will be my 3rd try to get out...have tried some different things, but as it seems those didn't work sadly
Sn- sodium nitrite ( if you lent that under method, or I didn't get exactly what you ment:/ )
I wish you luck!

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Does anyone have a good SN link?

Here you go:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

Don't be intimidated by the length; the most important instructions are on the first page. Happy reading

Reactions: not_a_robot and TenHas
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Here you go:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

Don't be intimidated by the length; the most important instructions are on the first page. Happy reading
Are you using SN?

T

TenHas

Apr 27, 2019
Whit single dose..is that enough? I mean, just 30min before and only 30mg meto..
What if take more then 30mg, wouldn't it help more avoid vomiting, probably coming some side effects (not sure what exactly)? 11634

Last edited: