• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I really do have nothing and I AM nothing, not anymore. I feel really frightened at the moment.

• Aww..
Reactions: Quinlor, sadsoul, Ivenocare and 1 other person
Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
Anything we can do that would help you? You're not nothing, you are someone.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentsinger, sadsoul and Ivenocare
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
We are reading this, so it means you are actually someone. You also are a good member of this community.

Reactions: sadsoul
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Anything we can do that would help you? You're not nothing, you are someone.
I'm sorry. I'm just trying really hard but I'm really struggling. My situation is no different to anyone elses on this site, I sound like i'm pitying myself. Thank you for your kind response.
We are reading this, so it means you are actually someone. You also are a good member of this community.
Thank you so much. Giving you a big hug.
I do to. We're not alone.
:hug:Thank you for all your kindness and friendship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostle, sadsoul and Kikoo Loool
Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
@silentsinger Nothing to apologize for. We all hold different values, different strengths, and different ways of processing emotions. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Apostle, silentsinger and Alchemist
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
I feel exactly the same things you described, so you definitely have people to relate to, if nothing else.

Certainly nothing self-pitying about airing out feelings when there's a need to share, connect, and let something out. That's one of the main things this community is here for, so we're always ready to listen and discuss whatever you have to say. This place and these people are always open doors for you.

• Love
Reactions: Bedlamb and silentsinger
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I really do have nothing and I AM nothing, not anymore. I feel really frightened at the moment.
Man, we always going to be here to hear you. I know how is hard not to be well with or our own mind is a fuck nightmare that never want to end.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I'm sorry. I'm just trying really hard but I'm really struggling. My situation is no different to anyone elses on this site, I sound like i'm pitying myself. Thank you for your kind response.

Thank you so much. Giving you a big hug.

:hug:Thank you for all your kindness and friendship.
Thank you. I'm always around for anything you need.