Help_Meh

Help_Meh

Apr 25, 2019
Would someone please tell me what's the easiest way to kill yourself and how you do it. I can't go on like this much longer and it would be much appreciated!

• Wow
Reactions: Hotsackage, AnnihilatedAnna, Sick Boy and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
There is no "easiest way." You're gonna get feedback of about a thousand different ways.

What's easy for me, isn't necessarily easy for you.

So determining the easiest way, falls on you.

Reactions: k3v3r, Jc40, Honigwaffel and 3 others
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
The Peaceful Pill Handbook is a good place to start, available in the Resources section. It discusses the pros and cons of various peaceful methods. Like @Empty Smile said, only you can decide the easiest method for you.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, Honigwaffel and Empty Smile
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
N the easiest way for most people - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-getting-n-from-a.2544/

Help_Meh

Help_Meh

Apr 25, 2019
There is no "easiest way." You're gonna get feedback of about a thousand different ways.

What's easy for me, isn't necessarily easy for you.

So determining the easiest way, falls on you.
So what would be an easy way that doesn't need much time or planning

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
The Peaceful Pill Handbook is a good place to start, available in the Resources section. It discusses the pros and cons of various peaceful methods. Like @Empty Smile said, only you can decide the easiest method for you.
Since it isn't in the pinned section anymore and @Help_Meh is new to the forum, I'll link it for you:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
So what would be an easy way that doesn't need much time or planning
I honestly can't answer that to a point that will satisfy you. There's plenty of options for no planning or doing it quickly.... Gun, hang, jump from height, jump in front of train, and the list goes on.

You have to figure out how to do it. Do you want painless? Bloody? Not be found? Another list that goes on.

Also, don't jump into this without planning. Most fails come from lack of it.

Reactions: ExhaustedPigeon, Honigwaffel and ArtVandelay
Help_Meh

Help_Meh

Apr 25, 2019
Since it isn't in the pinned section anymore and @Help_Meh is new to the forum, I'll link it for you:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416

Welcome to the forum by the way!
Thx so much for the help

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
there´s no easiest way to ctb,every person reacts different to pain and some people has more courage tan others,
there´s suicidal peple who Will jump from a bridge,or stand in front of a train with no fear,,and there´s people like me with no courage,we prefer a peaceful death
Like overdosing on pills or N

s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
Just do some reading. There's lots of great information on here and I'm sure something will be more appealing to you and your circumstances and wants. Welcome and Happy Reading!

Reactions: Honigwaffel and Soul