Smother

Smother

Nov 12, 2023
I'm in college and thanksgiving break is coming up. I'll be staying on campus and am planning on doing some drugs to make time go fast and numb myself. I have no friends or a social life and can't go home for break. What can I do that'll help. I have a chance to get some stuff but I don't know what to get. Any help?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
R

railinglinen

Nov 14, 2023
I'm in college and thanksgiving break is coming up. I'll be staying on campus and am planning on doing some drugs to make time go fast and numb myself. What can I do that'll be good for those things. I have a chance to get some stuff but I don't know what to get. Any help?

xanax, kolonopin, or valuim will help you relax and be mellow. Percocet or hydrocodone will get you zoinked and feeling happy. avoid things like coke or adderall cuz you'll get strung out. pm if you need help

D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Make some new relationship or do your favorite hobby I can't think anything else beside that sorry for not being helping so much...

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Could you perhaps revise for your exams?

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
i want to and I will but I suck at studying for long hours i just can't do it sometimes
Do you have any hobbies - reading, exercising, perhaps looking at a short term course of learning something new, short term jobs such as mystery shopping? As a young person (30 years ago) and with no real home to.return to during holidays and a lack of friends, I used to fill up my time with working and trying to learn new skills and it really helped. Just wondering if that might be something you could explore? Apologies if I am being presumptious.