dogsandcats

dogsandcats

Oct 11, 2023
just yesterday, in the midsts of this rock bottom depressive episode ive been in for the past couple of days, i posted here on ss 100% with the intent of ctb as soon as i figure out how to do it in my country.
today i spoke to my s/o as unfiltered as i could, explained exactly how i felt and telling them that i didn't want help, just someone who could listen to me. they did, but then left (there's a lot more to this but i can't type everything right now).
after this, feeling as lonely and apathetic as ever, i led myself to my city's hospital. i'm sitting just outside, contemplating if i should go inside and tell someone i want (and tonight it feels like i need to) ctb but after hearing all sorts of horror stories from being admitted, i don't know if i should, any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Ε. Η. R. and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Hi

I feel for you.

I would suggest if you don't know what to do...keep sitting there until you do.

What's the rush? If you feel you can't do that and you're in a rush to a decision...then you probably already know what to do.

If you die from a numb arse, please don't blame me.

Best wishes

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dogsandcats
dogsandcats

dogsandcats

Oct 11, 2023
Hi

I feel for you.

I would suggest if you don't know what to do...keep sitting there until you do.

What's the rush? If you feel you can't do that and you're in a rush to a decision...then you probably already know what to do.

If you die from a numb arse, please don't blame me.

Best wishes
just what i needed, thank you ❤️