S

sarahkitty810

Oct 5, 2023
I've been struggling with BPD and pretty severe depression for the majority of my life. It's gotten much worse in the past few years. And I'm ready to go. I've got a gun, some Vicodin, and I'm done. Guess i just need to get up the balls to do it now tbh. It's hard man. Livings hard, ending it's hard. I'm tired. And I'm terrified. I know I want to leave but im scared it's gonna hurt or I'm gonna fail or something.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Meditation guide and chuerdhmproton
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
hey. it won't hurt if you use a gun. how can we help?

S

sarahkitty810

Oct 5, 2023
hey. it won't hurt if you use a gun. how can we help?
I just don't wanna be alone. I've been alone forever. I don't wanna be alone at the end too, ya know?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I just don't wanna be alone. I've been alone forever. I don't wanna be alone at the end too, ya know?
There's a partner megathread in member information center if you want ctb partner irl or video call

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
you do not have dm tool opened to you yet, but feel free to share you thoughts on this thread, I'm sure me and many other people would be happy to chat with you

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You can write how you feel here. That's what this site is for. We are all in a similar situation to you, most without a gun, but fed up with living.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring and awful what you are going through, I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence. It really should be much more straightforward to cease existing on our own terms, I find it horrible how we cannot just choose to never wake again.

Reactions: Meditation guide
S

sarahkitty810

Oct 5, 2023
It must be really tiring and awful what you are going through, I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence. It really should be much more straightforward to cease existing on our own terms, I find it horrible how we cannot just choose to never wake again.
I agree. It's sad physician assisted suicide isn't okay for terminal psychological illness even when the person suffering has exhausted all other options (twice for most of them) and BEGS to just be let go. I'm tired man. At this point the only thing stopping me is my ball python. I just gotta find her a home and I'm free.

Reactions: Meditation guide