BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
I constantly have a burning feeling in the back of my throat and swallowing feels uncomfortable, as if someone is pressing on it. Could it be this way because I tried the night-night method and put too much pressure on my addams apple? Should I be worried?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
That may be caused by an infection. You should get it checked regardless, it may be serious.

Reactions: LivideLamb
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Maybe going to a doctor would give you a clear idea on what's happening in your throat. Obviously, no need to tell them about your experiences with the night night method. But talking about it to a professional could help you understand the problem with your throat

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It is most likely bruising to a very delicate area, possibly just try to keep your throat well lubricated with gentle, warm liquids, such as honey sweetened herbal teas.
If it hasn't eased off any in 7-10 days, try to get medical advice, just to ease your mind if for no other reason. If asked how you came by the condition maybe say you were practising self defence or Judo chokeholds with a friend, something like that.