• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

normalgirl

normalgirl

Jul 1, 2023
Okay so I don't think i'm gonna do the shallow water method thing anymore. I think I'm just gonna shoot myself because I have easy access to guns (my dad was in the military) but i'm so scared of becoming a vegetable.
Should i point the gun at my forehead or put in upwards in my mouth? What would be the best way to shoot myself?

I was thinking of also calling 911 before I do it so my parents don't have to see my headless body but i'm more terrified of the police than death LOL i think i'm still gonna call them though

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What type of gun are you planning on using?

ANTALWOODA

ANTALWOODA

Mar 16, 2023
I think type of gun and bullet is important at such case, if bullet is wrong it can cause unimaginable pain before death occurs, i don't know much about guns

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i just know it's a pistol
A small caliber gun is less likely to get the job done. As the other poster said, caliber of gun and type of ammo is very important. A shotgun is, arguably, the best gun someone could use for CTB, as far as effectiveness and reliability. The best way to use a gun for CTB would be to place the barrel in the mouth at a slight upward angle.

normalgirl

normalgirl

Jul 1, 2023
A small caliber gun is less likely to get the job done. As the other poster said, caliber of gun and type of ammo is very important. A shotgun is, arguably, the best gun someone could use for CTB, as far as effectiveness and reliability. The best way to use a gun for CTB would be to place the barrel in the mouth at a slight upward angle.
i only have access to a pistol
i only have access to a pistol 😭😭

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i only have access to a pistol 😭😭
It would help to know the caliber of it. You can find that information imprinted on the gun somewhere, along with the make and model.