• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
I need some help to survive today. The anxiety is relentless, and so is depression and the existential fear and dread. My body is hurting and I feel very confused and depersonalized.

I feel so alone and horribly scared. I have not felt this afraid in the longest time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, lemmeeleev and 2 others
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I need some help to survive today. The anxiety is relentless, and so is depression and the existential fear and dread. My body is hurting and I feel very confused and depersonalized.

I feel so alone and horribly scared. I have not felt this afraid in the longest time.
calm down there bud, it'll be alright. what's happening??

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Having major issues trying to keep composed. The weather is scaring me, life is scaring me, a family member has a lot of health problems and I am fighting this neuropathic burning pain and inner shaking that gets worse every time I get really stressed. Thank you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and lemmeeleev
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Having major issues trying to keep composed. The weather is scaring me, life is scaring me, a family member has a lot of health problems and I am fighting this neuropathic burning pain and inner shaking that gets worse every time I get really stressed. Thank you.
this may be of no help at all, but i'm sure you're very scared and upset, but it will work out. you will be okay. i know how difficult it can be to try and keep it together. i know how terrifying life can be. hang in there dude.

T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
In therapy, there is something called "catastrophizing." It is when you fixate on worst-case scenarios, a problem I frequently have. I get overwhelmed by the awful things in my life and can't think beyond them. So far though, I've only hit about 2% of all the terrible that could happen, despite often being certain that the worst is about to happen.

The fact is, life is a bag of shit. But it is not a bag of demonic scorpions.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, msexit, Deafsn0w and 4 others
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
The fact is, life is a bag of shit. But it is not a bag of demonic scorpions.

I think I am going to go and print this and frame it. So well said. Thank you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, lemmeeleev and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Hi @ThinkingAboutThis how are you feeling now? I hope you are doing ok x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Dead Meat and 1 other person
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I can definitely empathize. If you wanna talk, feel free to send me a message. Tomorrow is a new day.....try and hang on. God Bless you honey.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and lemmeeleev
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Thank you all. God Bless.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
Hey @ThinkingAboutThis are u in any meds? If you're not you can drink alcohol to deal with anxiety and the feelings that came with... I'm doing it for a couple years, but isn't working well for me anymore :( Good luck!

edit: I'm going to see my doctor today, I hope I'll back to home with a zolpidem prescription

T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Hey @ThinkingAboutThis are u in any meds? If you're not you can drink alcohol to deal with anxiety and the feelings that came with... I'm doing it for a couple years, but isn't working well for me anymore :( Good luck!

edit: I'm going to see my doctor today, I hope I'll back to home with a zolpidem prescription

Thanks. No, no alcohol for me. Yes. I did/do take meds. I have experienced some very disabling effects from some of them. I'd ended up in this painful uncharted territory where I just haven't felt myself for a few years, and life is beyond frightening and things are just scary or extremely sad or both. I get bad reactions with meds now. They used to help. Now I just take them to survive due to severe dependencies.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@ThinkingAboutThis do any of the "grounding" techniques work for you when you are feeling like this? - I know sometimes it's just too far gone to be able to pull back and feel anything xx

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
@ThinkingAboutThis do any of the "grounding" techniques work for you when you are feeling like this? - I know sometimes it's just too far gone to be able to pull back and feel anything xx

Grounding techniques do help at times. Sometimes, I just forget that they even exist. Thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals