• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

alt2003

Jan 13, 2023
So this is my first actual post on here, lmk if anything I do or say is against the rules. Does anyone know of a painless way I can go?? I'm only 19 so my options are limited as far as firearms. I've tried partial multiple times in the past with no success and have found it's just more painful than anything. At this point I realize nothing is going to be painless, but I'm looking for effectiveness more than it being painless, but ofc both would be great in a perfect world. It's so hard to find any info online, so this is kind of a last ditch effort for me. This is something I've struggled with since a child, and I'm willing to do almost anything to be at peace. Any advice would be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Huntfish34
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Inert Gas Mega Thread

Reactions: GasMonkey and alt2003
Upvote 1
tchaik18401893

tchaik18401893

tchaikovsky
Dec 31, 2022
Sn is a great option for effectiveness, its relatively painless, and easily accessible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dominicka, stermc, Huntfish34 and 2 others
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There are no easy answers to this and if I had a good answer, I would had already left this world at this point. I just think that all that anyone can do, is do their own research into this and decide what is best for themselves, there is the suicide resource compilation section at the top of the suicide discussion and once you have a few more posts you will be able to access the search function.

Every possible method has already been posted about on here if you search for it and I think that the most popular method commonly discussed on here is SN as already said. But sadly we don't live in a perfect world and suicide really can be so unnecessarily difficult and complicated and can involve risks. I think that only those who are really lucky die a peaceful death but I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you wish for, best of luck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Huntfish34 and alt2003
Upvote 0
A

alt2003

Jan 13, 2023
Sn is a great option for effectiveness, its relatively painless, and easily accessible.
I've read a lot about SN, but my only fear is getting it from the correct vendor. I've seen a lot of forums talking about buying SN online, and how half of them are illegitimate. Is it something that is hard to come by??

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Upvote 0
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
So this is my first actual post on here, lmk if anything I do or say is against the rules. Does anyone know of a painless way I can go?? I'm only 19 so my options are limited as far as firearms. I've tried partial multiple times in the past with no success and have found it's just more painful than anything. At this point I realize nothing is going to be painless, but I'm looking for effectiveness more than it being painless, but ofc both would be great in a perfect world. It's so hard to find any info online, so this is kind of a last ditch effort for me. This is something I've struggled with since a child, and I'm willing to do almost anything to be at peace. Any advice would be appreciated.
My advice at 42 years old……don't go now. Life is a fucker but just give it more timecand things MAY improve……i was suicidal at 19, i went onto a very successful business and made people proud…..it got fucked up so im here now but 19 IS too early brother

DM if you want to talk

Im no pro lifer, i want out myself

Reactions: Timetoleave1, Shu, alt2003 and 2 others
Upvote 1
tchaik18401893

tchaik18401893

tchaikovsky
Dec 31, 2022
I've read a lot about SN, but my only fear is getting it from the correct vendor. I've seen a lot of forums talking about buying SN online, and how half of them are illegitimate. Is it something that is hard to come by??
No, i bought mine recently and as far as i know its okay. I know people talk about a reliable source named IC but i still dont know what the initials stand for lol.

Reactions: alt2003
Upvote 0
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Hi, I'm not the best one to give advice.

But, if you let me..

There's plenty of information in the forum, there's more than a dozen ways.

The fact that you've decided to ask makes me think you might want help and explore more alternatives before catching the bus.

Would you like to share what made you take the decision to end it all?

I've had this idea for the last 15 years, however... I do not regret living those years. And you might just as well have some nice things to do before being buried. I know it hurts, I know it's hard, but... As I've told you, I do not regret postponing it and, just maybe, you won't too.

Reactions: alt2003
Upvote 0
A

alt2003

Jan 13, 2023
My advice at 42 years old……don't go now. Life is a fucker but just give it more timecand things MAY improve……i was suicidal at 19, i went onto a very successful business and made people proud…..it got fucked up so im here now but 19 IS too early brother

DM if you want to talk

Im no pro lifer, i want out myself
Sadly I can't even figure out how to DM anyone, or if I even can right now.

Upvote 0
D

Dominicka

Dec 22, 2021
No, i bought mine recently and as far as i know its okay. I know people talk about a reliable source named IC but i still dont know what the initials stand for lol.
Ha! You're not alone! I can't figure out what it stand for either. But I have SN, from two different sources.

Upvote 0
C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
My comment on here was deleted but I wasn't asking for sources, I was asking for how to access the sources section of this site. I don't see that listed in the rules section? Mod can you please explain why my comment was deleted? Thanks.

Upvote 0
D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
My comment on here was deleted but I wasn't asking for sources, I was asking for how to access the sources section of this site. I don't see that listed in the rules section? Mod can you please explain why my comment was deleted? Thanks.
You have to ask personally via pm. But maybe you already know.

Reactions: cherry7
Upvote 0
G

gehlertjohansson@gm

Feb 23, 2023
Sadly I can't even figure out how to DM anyone, or if I even can right now.
Hi I just want to ask you really quickly because you mention DM - how do you do that? If I click on "messages" on the left I can't make it active, nothing comes up? Thanks so much

Upvote 0
D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
t.
Hi I just want to ask you really quickly because you mention DM - how do you do that? If I click on "messages" on the left I can't make it active, nothing comes up? Thanks so much
You need more posts. I think at least 25. You can go to the game section to get more posts fast.

Upvote 0