• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sadbrains

Sadbrains

She/They
Mar 10, 2023
I know these posts probably annoy you guys, but I did a lot of research on my own to avoid asking here and the only way it seems obtainable so far is through sketchy Tor links to people with no reviews or credibility. I really don't think I'll be able to find it on my own at this point. I'd appreciate if someone can pm me some sources that ship SN to US. I'm desperate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
TooTiredToSleep

TooTiredToSleep

Mar 26, 2023
I would also very much appreciate if someone could send me one. Have looked all over to no avail.

Reactions: Sadbrains
Sadbrains

Sadbrains

She/They
Mar 10, 2023
Just updating to say I have got le source! Several people were opening conversations still and I hate being a time waster D: Thanks to everyone though!