L

lonelykiwi

Sep 30, 2018
I have just taken approx 50 x escitaloprám & 40 x paracetamol. What should i expect, should i take anything else?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CURSED again, Dawn0071111, Baskol1 and 1 other person
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
You should expect to be committed to a psych ward, assuming anyone finds out, or if you've warned anyone, some hopefully minor liver damage, and probably some degree of serotonin [shock] syndrome.

You definitely shouldn't take anything else, as anything else that actually kills you would be fatal on it's own, and I'm betting you don't have anything like that.

Ride it out, and assuming you're serious and still want to CtB once you're through this, do your research and due diligence and pick a method that has a significant chance of success.

• Love
Reactions: Yorkshire91, Smashingairwaves, Dawn0071111 and 3 others
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I don't think those are fatal. You're going to feel really shitty and go to the mental hospital. You might want to get help ASAP to minimize damage. I'm so sorry. :aw:

Call for help. You can try again after you get out of psych ward.

Reactions: CURSED again, Dawn0071111, Baskol1 and 1 other person
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I have just taken approx 50 x escitaloprám & 40 x paracetamol. What should i expect, should i take anything else?

Is that serious or just a comment?. I hope just a comment.
You have just taken.....guess I had translated good.
I do not know about Escitalopram, but I think that is not too much lethal, I hope.
But that amount of paracetamol will hurt your liver.

Reactions: CURSED again and Baskol1
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019

Prepare yourself for the liver transplant man, 40 x how much mg of paracetamol? This stuff is toxic for liver and liver failure is mostly painless so when you feel something, it could be too late.

• Wow
Reactions: Baskol1 and CURSED again
L

lonelykiwi

Sep 30, 2018
I have been let out of the hospital after being on a glucose drip for 24 hours. Was very energy sapping & i don't think i did much damage to my liver

• Love
Reactions: Bagger, ThriveOrDie and Baskol1
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I have been let out of the hospital after being on a glucose drip for 24 hours. Was very energy sapping & i don't think i did much damage to my liver
Glad to hear you're ok

Reactions: Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I am so glad to hear you, really....and if your live is in good shape ,then the best thing.
But you should forget paracetamol.

Reactions: Baskol1