gonzalo

gonzalo

Jun 1, 2024
I managed to get a brand of N in Argentina which is called Euthanyle, in a 15 ml amount, which contains 6 g of Pentobarbital but also contains 0,75 g of Phenytoin. I'm planning to take 45 ml which sums up to 18 g of Pentobarbital and 2,25 g of Phenytoin. My question is: ¿Is it okay to take it if it also contains Phenytoin?
And before you ask for the source, it's private. All I can say is that it doesn't ship to other countries and I'm only willing to help people who can travel or are already here in Argentina.

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I don't think it's a problem. Euthanyle is, like, designed to make you experience a peaceful death (as the name suggests). Phenytoin is just an anticonvulsivant.

Reactions: gonzalo and Tonkpils
W

willctbsoon

Oct 8, 2024
It is actually a non seizure med, so it actually helps you.
I Have been looking on the forum for many weeks, just created the account, so i don.t have sufficient privileges to dm you. I would like to travel to argentina within a month or so. Are you planning to ctb in the mean time ? will try to post more, and would definitely like to talk in private, as soon as i can do that

Last edited:
Reactions: gonzalo
gonzalo

gonzalo

Jun 1, 2024
It is actually a non seizure med, so it actually helps you.
I Have been looking on the forum for many weeks, just created the account, so i don.t have sufficient privileges to dm you. I would like to travel to argentina within a month or so. Are you planning to ctb in the mean time ? will try to post more, and would definitely like to talk in private, as soon as i can do that
I'm planning to CTB within this month or the next one, so you'd have to hurry up if you want to arrange something. Here's my Discord: ...

Last edited:
Reactions: willctbsoon