• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Hi guys! I need some help from the gas experts or just anyone who has any knowledge on the inert gas method. So I made a test draft exit bag not a final one ofcourse and inflated it with argon on my head. It successfully fully inflated in about 2 minutes. I have attached some images below and have some concerns:
  • I have read the Final Exit and the PPH. There are two ways to construct the exit bag. Either with a hairband/sweatband (Final Exit) OR the elastic draw cord method (PPEH)
  • I tried the hair band method since I already had it at home. It is quite stretchy as you can see but my neck is quite small. It fits perfectly on my forehead (following the instructions) but when putting it down my neck it's not too snug. I can enter all 5 of my fingers into the bag when on my neck. I saw a post somewhere that the ideal should be 2 fingers for the proper flow off CO2 leaving and oxygen not entering. I fear it might be too loose?
  • Another concern is that I have really long hair. The final exit suggest to put all hair inside when it's in the forehead position like a shower cap so like a hair bun. I don't think the PPEH mentions anything about hair. But if I put my hair in a low bun it takes up space inside the bag which I can fix by getting a bigger bag. However if I leave my hair outside the bag just out/ponytail, I'm concerned about how it will effect the flow rate as my hair will be blocking some of the entrance.
  • Next, the tube that came with my regulator is quite heavy but it doesn't seem to be too much of a problem as I have just taped it alot. If you guys have any thought about what type of tape. I have regular/duct/packaging tape
  • My also concern with the hairband is that if it keeps getting stretched as I do more trail runs it will get too stretched which again will effect the flow rate at the neck as it wont fit snugly around the neck

I have put a pencil for scale purposes to showcase the size of the oven bag. It's a decent size. I have a small head. I will be ordering more to practice on. I also attached a video to view the stretchability of the band. My argon gas/regulator is working greatly in the flow rate of 30 SCFH (conversion from 15Lpm) Also does anyone have any DIY exit bag videos? I can no longer find the one with Betty as it was taken down. Or just any other sources on how to construct it other than final exit and PPEH?

It felt surreal inflating the bag over my head. I thought, I could literally just pull this down over my face and I'll be gone.
Any help will be appreciated. I'm sorry if I'm asking unusual questions but we have to be very careful and detail oriented with this method.
@Greenberg @GasMonkey @outrider567 @Jrmull1993 @iiiinfinityyyy

Attachments

• 99DD2018-D99A-4DF3-B772-C904EC2AA726.jpeg
    99DD2018-D99A-4DF3-B772-C904EC2AA726.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • D0ABF4E2-8A9B-4703-B6A8-6D5AA3AAD7E8.jpeg
    D0ABF4E2-8A9B-4703-B6A8-6D5AA3AAD7E8.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 164CCB80-9B90-4454-8BC9-E8487852EE98.jpeg
    164CCB80-9B90-4454-8BC9-E8487852EE98.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • E860232B-DC19-4F93-8049-A3F1FC9BF1C3.jpeg
    E860232B-DC19-4F93-8049-A3F1FC9BF1C3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 0BBDA8EE-5151-4FB1-B3B4-16A64442E23A.jpeg
    0BBDA8EE-5151-4FB1-B3B4-16A64442E23A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    17.2 MB
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Das Nichts, MelodyCymbal, Milkyway and 4 others
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Wow! I hope a fellow genius will come soon.

My ignorant paranoia is suggesting a high bun to be sure that hairs won't mess the neck flow.

Can we put duct tape and make a hole on top of our head?

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Wow! I hope a fellow genius will come soon.

My ignorant paranoia is suggesting a high bun to be sure that hairs won't mess the neck flow.

Can we put duct tape and make a hole on top of our head?
Lol the fact that I have to talk about my hair bun is really hilarious but yeah I put my hair in a top bun and it was fine but wanted to see if the alternatives were possible.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Best to tie your hair into a bun and keep it inside the bag; when attaching to your bag, snip the brass connector from the hose to reduce the mass; secure the hose as high as possible within the bag; the gap around your neck is a tad wide, try knotting your headband. Best, G

• Informative
Reactions: MelodyCymbal, AnonymousS, Finding Sirius and 1 other person
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Hahaha, might as well go laughing. I'll miss you, even though we didn't speak much, I recognize your avatar.

Can we use laughing gas? Is there such a thing?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Why aren't you using an oxygen tube instead of that huge hose?

If you want to use a manually crafted ExitBag, the plans on the PPeH seems better than that bag (I crafted one myself in 2019 an it was very robust). I used a Swiftpak 100 micron Polyethylene bag.

Reactions: MelodyCymbal
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Best to tie your hair into a bun and keep it inside the bag; when attaching to your bag, snip the brass connector from the hose to reduce the mass; secure the hose as high as possible within the bag; the gap around your neck is a tad wide, try knotting your headband. Best, G
I don't think the brass parts/screws come out. I tried maybe a wrench and it won't budge. Should I just cut it? It doesn't really bother me too much. I have attached pics AD239720 5EFE 40D1 BD4E E25C7F5EDA67 B84297AA 90DD 4852 9B42 3B2D4B8631BC

If you want to use a manually crafted ExitBag, the plans on the PPeH seems better than that bag (I crafted one myself in 2019 an it was very robust). I used a Swiftpak 100 micron Polyethylene bag.
Attaching an oxygen or PVC tube just seems a lot more complicated than just using the tube that came with the regulator. I'll order a tube and give it a shot anyways. The link you attached seems MUCH more intense than the PPEH and the sweatband method. I have ordered elastics/more sweatbands incase for backup. But the sweatband method just seems easier, simpler and effective.
Hahaha, might as well go laughing. I'll miss you, even though we didn't speak much, I recognize your avatar.

Can we use laughing gas? Is there such a thing?
I'll miss everyone here as well but will not miss this shitty ass world. The laughing gas I am not sure maybe you can ask the gas experts

Last edited:
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hi guys! I need some help from the gas experts or just anyone who has any knowledge on the inert gas method. So I made a test draft exit bag not a final one ofcourse and inflated it with argon on my head. It successfully fully inflated in about 2 minutes. I have attached some images below and have some concerns:
  • I have read the Final Exit and the PPH. There are two ways to construct the exit bag. Either with a hairband/sweatband (Final Exit) OR the elastic draw cord method (PPEH)
  • I tried the hair band method since I already had it at home. It is quite stretchy as you can see but my neck is quite small. It fits perfectly on my forehead (following the instructions) but when putting it down my neck it's not too snug. I can enter all 5 of my fingers into the bag when on my neck. I saw a post somewhere that the ideal should be 2 fingers for the proper flow off CO2 leaving and oxygen not entering. I fear it might be too loose?
  • Another concern is that I have really long hair. The final exit suggest to put all hair inside when it's in the forehead position like a shower cap so like a hair bun. I don't think the PPEH mentions anything about hair. But if I put my hair in a low bun it takes up space inside the bag which I can fix by getting a bigger bag. However if I leave my hair outside the bag just out/ponytail, I'm concerned about how it will effect the flow rate as my hair will be blocking some of the entrance.
  • Next, the tube that came with my regulator is quite heavy but it doesn't seem to be too much of a problem as I have just taped it alot. If you guys have any thought about what type of tape. I have regular/duct/packaging tape
  • My also concern with the hairband is that if it keeps getting stretched as I do more trail runs it will get too stretched which again will effect the flow rate at the neck as it wont fit snugly around the neck

I have put a pencil for scale purposes to showcase the size of the oven bag. It's a decent size. I have a small head. I will be ordering more to practice on. I also attached a video to view the stretchability of the band. My argon gas/regulator is working greatly in the flow rate of 30 SCFH (conversion from 15Lpm) Also does anyone have any DIY exit bag videos? I can no longer find the one with Betty as it was taken down. Or just any other sources on how to construct it other than final exit and PPEH?

It felt surreal inflating the bag over my head. I thought, I could literally just pull this down over my face and I'll be gone.
Any help will be appreciated. I'm sorry if I'm asking unusual questions but we have to be very careful and detail oriented with this method.
@Greenberg @GasMonkey @outrider567 @Jrmull1993 @iiiinfinityyyy
Get a child's sweatband like I did, its tighter but Greenberg is not a sweatband fan--Personally, I'm using the EEBD hood---Instructions on Exit Bag: Google 'Doing It With Chi....Making An Exit Bag' is still around

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ftm68_99 and Obliviate

123hopeitspainfree

Aug 23, 2020
Nitrous and helium are the only 2 gases I've heard when using the bag method

M

MelodyCymbal

Jan 21, 2023
If using the elastic drawstring method, how snug should it be? When you pull it down from your forehead how much should you cinch it? I've heard of the 2 fingers rule (perpendicular to the neck) but the elastic is so stretchy that I can slip three or four fingers in. So should it be fairly tight?

Is a regular size oxygen tube okay? It seems like air wouldn't flow through it very fast?
If using the elastic drawstring method, how snug should it be? When you pull it down from your forehead how much should you cinch it? I've heard of the 2 fingers rule (perpendicular to the neck) but the elastic is so stretchy that I can slip three or four fingers in. So should it be fairly tight?

Is a regular size oxygen tube okay? It seems like air wouldn't flow through it very fast?
I've wondered if PVC tubing would be better but then there's the issue of attaching it. Hose clamps?

Last edited: