this_is_it

this_is_it

Sep 19, 2023
the most accessible for me right now would be CO method because i can pass it off as buying charcoal for grilling and a tent for camping. i dont know where i would do it though and im terrified of surviving. i tried to read through the thread about it but its just too confusing. the smaller the tent the better, right?
i just wish there was some method with a 100% success rate and no pain or hassle so i could just fall asleep and never wake up. can i do this method in a tent in our apartment without putting our cat/our neighbors at risk?

Last edited:
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
CO is a good method. I'd try reading through the megathread a couple more times, it definitely helps to understand it better. A smaller tent is better yes. If you live alone you could set it up in your room or even your backyard. Obviously things get more complicated if you live with other people. Semi-isolated places (like in a forest, beach, national park, etc.) are good options too. As long as you take your time and make sure everything is set up properly, you shouldn't have to worry about surving. CO is a time tested method.
I'm sorry that you're in this place. The pain you're in must be immense. I wish you the best of luck with everything.