• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredofLife-Thanks

Sep 10, 2023
Hello everybody.
I am immensely grateful to those who read this post and even more so to those who respond. I intend to die at the beginning of next year, between January and February and in the time I have left I have been accumulating potentially harmful medications. Unfortunately I don't have access to many classes of medication. At the moment I have a large quantity of benzodiazepines and tricyclic antidepressants. I did some research and there is a great possibility of success, especially considering that I already have other health problems (cardiac arrhythmia, anorexia...). Anyway, at the moment I have 22g of amitriptyline and 150mg of clonazepam. Unfortunately I can't get a prescription for diazepam, actually getting clonazepam was very difficult. That's what I have at the moment. I will get a box of metropolol (100mg/cp) soon and an ampoule of midazolam. Do you think a painless death is possible? Even if it is painful, do you believe it is quick? Thank you to anyone who read this post.
Ps: I´m open to other combinations of medications. I also have other sleeping medications in smaller quantities such as pregabalin e levomepromazine.
Ps²: If I could do it, would 3g of diazepam be enough to avoid agonizing?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: smiggles1960