F

forthelasttime

Nov 8, 2023
Hello,

I've decided on a method (Intentional OD) but would appreciate some guidance with coming up with a regimen.

I plan on using the following drugs in this order: 6mg Xanax > ~10mg 1,4 BDO > ~35mg Fentanyl (insufflated). My current plan is to take the Xanax first, then about 15 minutes later take the BDO, then snort the Fentanyl right when I'm dozing off. If am able to take more than the doses I listed, should I just take more of everything?

I would like to enjoy a nice final meal the night before I CTB, then fast the day of. That day I'm also vaporizing cannabis and having 1-2 whiskeys beforehand as a kind of send off. Would either of these aspects interfere with the lethality of my chosen method?

I know that an antiemetic is usually recommended but I'm having a hard time sourcing this even on DNMs. If someone could point me in the right direction or if there is possibly something available OTC that would be great.

Any advice regarding the timing of this plan would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: KarmaBus
KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Hi there. While ODs are risky, you have an interesting combination idea. I'm not sure on the amounts, but back when I was thinking of BDO as a method there were some reports I found here of it being unsuccessful at 50ml. Not sure what combos were used though. If you are able to use the search function I would suggest looking for information to see if you can find something similar with that combo. I'm envious of your fentanyl. Pretty sure you're actually supposed to drink with BDO so adding the whiskey is probably helpful.

I do have advice on the antiemetic. I was sick recently and had a tele-health/video appointment with a doctor. I figured I'd push my luck and see if I could get one while they were prescribing other meds for what was actually wrong with me. I told them I'd been nauseous without vomiting and had lost several pounds. (Partially true-I just had no desire to eat and had a 5 day fever, but I wasn't actually nauseous). I now have 80mg Zofran. If you don't have insurance you can find a service like Push Health where you pay for the consultation appointment & meds @ a pharmacy.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: forthelasttime
Upvote 0
F

forthelasttime

Nov 8, 2023
I found a possible source for Zofran, just have to wait and see unfortunately. I've read that it may be best to take the Xanax and BDO simultaneously but I'd still really appreciate more insight on the timing and help building a regimen.

Upvote 0