N

NitiYari

Jan 22, 2021
The helium that is used to inflate balloons can be used for this method?, I have read that it is usually a mixture of air and helium

Another gas that I contemplate is butane but the information I find about whether this gas can kill is contradictory depending on the source. Have you ever tried or heard of someone who tried?

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
One reason not to use butane is, its highly flammable so there is a risk of harm to other people, it only takes the tiniest spark to set flammable gasses off. I have chosen Nitrogen because I live in the same building as a smoker and if there is lingering gas after I go, I don't want it to harm anyone else. I have heard the same about helium, it's likely you will just get a headache and a squeaky voice.

N

NitiYari

Jan 22, 2021
I would rather use nitrogen but I only find liquid nitrogen and it is quite expensive, i guess I'll look for another method

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I would rather use nitrogen but I only find liquid nitrogen and it is quite expensive, i guess I'll look for another method
Don't use liquid nitrogen, it would be extremely painful. Nitrogen in its pure inert gas form is apparently good for this but liquid nitrogen is not the same, its a freezing agent and if you swallow it, it can burn out your insides very slowly :( steer clear of that one for sure. If you can find pure He it should work apparently

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Try welding supply shops.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling