• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GraceyFellDown

GraceyFellDown

May 10, 2019
Ok so I'm new to this forum. I've been lurking around for the past months and last week I finally decided to make an account.
I don't want to write my entire life story. To keep it simple, I can count the times I truly smiled on my fingers. My parents divorced when i was 3 and I lived with my mother, who would regularly scream at me, tell me awful things, beat me and make me cry every night. I have been struggling with bad depression for most of my life and the first time I tried to kill myself was at 10 years old.
My life has gotten way worse since then and it's only going to keep getting worse.
Everyday I hate waking up, I wake up in pain and throughout the day i just cry and my chest hurts so much. It's unbealivably painful and I cannot do it anymore. There's no hope for my future at all and I've been thinking of suicide for a long time.

I chose full suspension hanging because it's the most accesible and (relatively) easy method and it leaves me no room to chicken out (as opposed to partial suspension).

I've practiced hanging before, so to say, meaning that i wanted to know how it felt like before I actually did it. For me, it was very painful and i found the feeling of my airways closing and not being able to breath the most unbearable thing I've ever experienced.

My question is what can I do to bear the pain and the feeling of not being able to breath? What do I do? I can't afford to chicken out and continue living, I can't bear anymore pain and my life would continue being a burden on everyone around me.

I need tips on hanging as a whole and how to make sure not to fail ( I am currently extensively researching hanging but any extra tips would be helpful) and also how to bear the pain of not being able to breath.
Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. I'm new here so sorry if I make any mistakes. I'm planning to go soon and I cannot fail it. Take care!

• Hugs
Reactions: limone, Soul, Hotsackage and 4 others
maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
As a fellow newbie, what I have heard is that full suspension hanging is not supposed to hurt. If you compress your carotids, you'll only feel a slight discomfort for about 10-15 second before passing out, and then the rest will happen when you are unconscious.

Here's a thread that should be able to answer all of your questions: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reactions: NoDream
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Finding a good rope is probably the most important objective. Something strong and smooth. A larger diameter will reduce pressure on the skin where you feel pain.
A solid point to tie the rope.
Make sure you have enough height.
Your weight and a free moving slip knot will provide the rest.
Privacy completes the task.

Reactions: apathetic., Soul and NoDream
GraceyFellDown

GraceyFellDown

May 10, 2019
Thank you very much for your replies! Unfortunately, I don't have a rope available. I have other materials such as scarves( I have a pretty strong one) and belts and other household materials. Thank you again!

maka

maka

Apr 23, 2019
A lot of younger kids like myself don't have access to rope, nor do we have the money to go get it.
(By younger kids I mean broke college age students.)
Is there any possible alternative that would work just as well for those who can't get their hands on rope?

Reactions: Ivenocare
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
If you're feeling pain/discomfort I'd recommend focusing more on finding the carotid artery so you can close it off properly. I'm also learning, with light comes darkness, with pain comes peace. Maybe, in order to find our true inner peace, we have to struggle a bit. Long and short, when the mind, body and soul (for believers, consciousness to me) is ready. Pain, materials etc won't stop someone.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A lot of younger kids like myself don't have access to rope, nor do we have the money to go get it.
(By younger kids I mean broke college age students.)
Is there any possible alternative that would work just as well for those who can't get their hands on rope?
If you are willing to endure some discomfort for 15 seconds, cloth line or sash cord will work and it is fairly inexpensive.
You can double it up if you are worried about it handling the load.

Reactions: Soul and maka
GraceyFellDown

GraceyFellDown

May 10, 2019
If you are willing to endure some discomfort for 15 seconds, cloth line or sash cord will work and it is fairly inexpensive.
You can double it up if you are worried about it handling the load.
Thank you but by "discomfort" what do you mean? Intense pain that comes with hanging or something milder?

maka

maka

Apr 23, 2019
Thank you but by "discomfort" what do you mean? Intense pain that comes with hanging or something milder?

By discomfort, I think it is mostly just an uncomfortable feeling. Not unbareable pain, but you feel something that you wish you couldn't if that makes any sense. You feel your weight on the rope, you feel lightheaded and dizzy, etc. But you don't feel your neck snapping in two or your breathing getting cut off.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Yes. The only painless way to depart appears to be dying in bed at an old age.
Everything else is pushing it an that can bring discomfort. You can lessen it with planning and preparation but all of these methods have something to complain about.
Hanging has skin pain at the rope. Do what you can to lessen it.
One young woman knocked herself out with canned "air" used to dust a computer after she was in the noose. Buy it yourself or someone goes on trial. It was in the news.

Reactions: Soul
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Also discomfort may arrive from convulsions which i assume you wouldnt be to aware if at all with full; given the time to pass out with full.

C

c-n

Dec 21, 2018
While testing a noose I was fading black within ca. 10 seconds

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
While testing a noose I was fading black within ca. 10 seconds
Partial or full? Can you give more detail? Did you use rope? I get convulsion and didnt pass out almost passed out after 1 minute, maybe 40 or so seconds felt longer.

C

c-n

Dec 21, 2018
While testing a noose I was fading black within ca. 10 7
How painful was it? How was the feeling of not being able to breathe overall?
It was a feeling of pressure, sonds in my ear and soon blackout. No problems concerning breathing at all. You can hyperventilate before, If this makes it easier for you.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Another option would be to do it somewhere where I could achieve a long enough drop to break my neck. Some balconies have railings that would allow that, although privacy could be tricky to achieve. I'd look around for something like that, though.

Last edited:
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Long drop brings in many variables and it gets very complicated.

M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
A door knob is sturdy, swing the rope over the door and kick what you stand on. Everyone has their best way.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
You could always take something to help with the pain, like a fast acting benzo or alcohol so that it isn't as intense. I've read of some people taking an anti-histamine like Benadryl. It would be best not to take anything until you're already in position though, since they could cloud your judgment when trying to get ready.

D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
Just tie your hands behind your back with ziptie handcuffs for example, something you cannot get out of. Then just step off the stool. Once you're locked in with no way out, then all you have is 20 seconds of discomfort in your neck before you are free. When there is nothing you can do about the neck pain, you'll just take it. It is only 20 seconds

Reactions: Johanna94 and limone
Rivotrial

Rivotrial

Jun 10, 2019
Is that Even necessary? I've watched some hanging videos and no one was seizing the neck or smth

L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Just tie your hands behind your back with ziptie handcuffs for example, something you cannot get out of. Then just step off the stool. Once you're locked in with no way out, then all you have is 20 seconds of discomfort in your neck before you are free. When there is nothing you can do about the neck pain, you'll just take it. It is only 20 seconds
Having hands tied is very good idea. I gonna step up the stool, then noose my neck and cuff my wrists on the back with simple automatic play cuffs (not possible to unlock them without the key). Finally I will kick off the stool. It will hurt but not too long I hope.

Reactions: Ivenocare and Worndown