• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
I have a GP appointment tomorrow and was going to see if she can prescribe me any type of benzo for the SN method. I was going to use having panic attacks as my reason as a result of my anxiety which also leads me to overthinking at night and having difficulty falling asleep.

She's aware that I attempted to ctb a few months back and prescribed me citolapram, although I did tell her at my last gp appointment that things were getting better. I'm still quite young (20) too and don't have any history with substance abuse.

How likely is it that she will prescribe me a benzo? Are my reasons enough for getting them or do I need to add anything else?

Thanks

Last edited:
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
You should be able to get them, but it can vary. Sometimes it's really strict, and you can basically only get them if your mother just died or something, while other times you can get them even for slight social anxiety. I wish you good luck tho! :)

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
You should be able to get them, but it can vary. Sometimes it's really strict, and you can basically only get them if your mother just died or something, while other times you can get them even for slight social anxiety. I wish you good luck tho! :)
Thank you so much!!