Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Please tell me who I can contact here with my problem - I need help from the admins. My Google email was hacked, but I retained access to SS site through a browser. I no longer have access to that email. How can I change the email that will be linked to my SS account so that no letters arrive at my old email? I don't want the person who hacked my email to know that I have an account on this forum. We are enemies with him, I don't want him to gloat and know about what I want to do, but I don't want to lose my SS account - if I register a new account, I will lose all my bookmarks I made. Please help me with this problem.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Dm a mod.
If write through the "contact us" form located at the bottom of the site, the answer will come to my old email. I don't know the moderators' accounts to write them personal messages, so I'm asking about this

Upvote 0
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
If write through the "contact us" form located at the bottom of the site, the answer will come to my old email. I don't know the moderators' accounts to write them personal messages, so I'm asking about this
Click on "members'.
You can view the moderation team there. :)

Reactions: Orbitc
Upvote 0
S

SpiritInTheSky

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
Sep 10, 2023
Please tell me who I can contact here with my problem - I need help from the admins. My Google email was hacked, but I retained access to SS site through a browser. I no longer have access to that email. How can I change the email that will be linked to my SS account so that no letters arrive at my old email? I don't want the person who hacked my email to know that I have an account on this forum. We are enemies with him, I don't want him to gloat and know about what I want to do, but I don't want to lose my SS account - if I register a new account, I will lose all my bookmarks I made. Please help me with this problem.
Why can't you recover your gmail email account through the gmail recovery process? If it was your email that was compromised you surely should be able to have it reset again by answering the security questions and if that fails you can reset it by providing your last password that was associated with that account.

Just turn off notifications in your profile settings so no emails get sent out. You still have access to this website with your user name and password, you just won't get notifications.

Upvote 0
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I can't recover my gmail account - I've tried several times. I forget passwords all the time - the password for the site can only be recovered only with email.

Upvote 0