parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
I'm still planning out my ctb date and everything, but I've decided to go with SN stat dose method. The thing is, I currently live at home with my family, and I don't want to ctb here and traumatize them even more after seeing my body. That and there's always the chance of me getting caught. This is why I thought about ctb'ing in a motel room, which probably isn't a good idea either, but I can't think of anywhere else I can go. The main problem I have is making up an excuse for staying in a motel overnight. My parents will be suspicious if I go out and stay somewhere overnight and ask questions, since there's nothing major for me to do in covid quarantine and I rarely go out. I don't know what to do, but advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny, ebt88 and Existingnotliving
ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Will commit suicide or die tryin’.
Jun 20, 2020
If you haven't already, you'll want to research SN in the resources described in the excellent post https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...esources-you-must-read-pph-stans-guide.42393/ .

Then you can search threads for CTBing in a hotel. It takes 2-4 hours to CTB with SN(closer to 4 for younger, healthier people). Here in the U.S. reserved rooms are usually available from 3pm on the day they're reserved. So you'd only need it for a few hours. You can tell your folks you'll be at the mall (for example) for the afternoon—perfectly reasonable.

And if course, we're here for you if you want to share your pain or just vent. There's absolutely nothing wrong with aborting CTB plans.

• Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny and parasytes_
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
If in a hotel remember to put the lamps and stuff on the floor as it could cause a disturbance if it falls and alert room service. Me personally, I'm going out to be with nature. I have picked the spot and everything next to a nice flowing stream, very peaceful (and free hehe). Just ordered my tent.

Last edited:
Reactions: ERASED, ebt88, Saed and 2 others
parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
If you haven't already, you'll want to research SN in the resources described in the excellent post https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...esources-you-must-read-pph-stans-guide.42393/ .

Then you can search threads for CTBing in a hotel. It takes 2-4 hours to CTB with SN(closer to 4 for younger, healthier people). Here in the U.S. reserved rooms are usually available from 3pm on the day they're reserved. So you'd only need it for a few hours. You can tell your folks you'll be at the mall (for example) for the afternoon—perfectly reasonable.

And if course, we're here for you if you want to share your pain or just vent. There's absolutely nothing wrong with aborting CTB plans.
Thanks for linking me those resources! Also that is a good idea, I might be able to do it during the daytime if I head out early enough. And yep this community has been so kind and understanding from what I've seen of my few days being here. It feels really nice to be able to really talk about how I'm feeling with no judgement. :happy:
If in a hotel remember to put the lamps and stuff on the floor as it could cause a disturbance if it falls. Me personally, I'm going out to be with nature. I have picked the spot and everything next to a nice flowing stream, very peaceful (and free hehe). Just ordered my tent.
I've heard experiences of people making noise when they do it, but I get confused on how it happens for SN. Wouldn't I do the method as normal and then lay down on the bed and wait? Vomiting could cause some noise, but I don't think it'd be too loud and I'm thinking of having a trashcan near me in case it happens. But your plan sounds so much better tbh. Living in a big city makes it harder to do these things with privacy imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperbunny
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for linking me those resources! Also that is a good idea, I might be able to do it during the daytime if I head out early enough. And yep this community has been so kind and understanding from what I've seen of my few days being here. It feels really nice to be able to really talk about how I'm feeling with no judgement. :happy:

I've heard experiences of people making noise when they do it, but I get confused on how it happens for SN. Wouldn't I do the method as normal and then lay down on the bed and wait? Vomiting could cause some noise, but I don't think it'd be too loud and I'm thinking of having a trashcan near me in case it happens. But your plan sounds so much better tbh. Living in a big city makes it harder to do these things with privacy imo.
I read a post that someone using the SN method was in a hotel room and after he went unconscious he started to have seizures which knocked over things. The people in the room next door alerted room service as it had awakened them. Room service knocked on the door and after a couple of tries used their master key to open up the door and saw everything immediately calling the paramedics. I think I read it in the "failed attempts" section of this site. Its a good idea to read the "failed attempts" section to know what NOT to do. But yeah, this is what I was referring to.

Reactions: parasytes_
parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
I read a post that someone using the SN method was in a hotel room and after he went unconscious he started to have seizures which knocked over things. The people in the room next door alerted room service as it had awakened them. Room service knocked on the door and after a couple of tries used their master key to open up the door and saw everything immediately calling the paramedics. I think I read it in the "failed attempts" section of this site. Its a good idea to read the "failed attempts" section to know what NOT to do. But yeah, this is what I was referring to.
Oh that makes much more sense. In that case I'll follow your advice and I'll go look for that thread.

ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Jun 20, 2020

Yes, from: (emphasis mine)
This has been my only opportunity to post. Got my phone back early today.
God I don't know where to start!
Took amount of SN recommendated (15g) didn't take anti-nausea meds because everything was rushed.
Ordered SN on Thursday from eBay. Didn't expect it to arrive so soon. The following day. Hadn't booked hotel as I was waiting to get paid the following week. Then I could book hotel as planned.
Went into my overdraft instead. Measured out how much SN I needed. Hid the rest.
Booked a room at a hotel not too far from me. Did this at reception. Went to my room, I was exhausted, but had a shower first, then lied down and fell asleep. Woke up late Friday evening. Dark outside.
Emptied SN into a glass of water. Gulped down glass of water with SN. Layed back down. I felt drowsy at first, but I felt this way prior to taking anything and hadn't slept since Wednesday.
Started feeling sick. Couldn't keep myself from vomiting. Thought this was normal though.
Passed out for a while. Woke up on my side with vomit all over myself and the bed.
Every time I tried to sit up, I felt like I was goung to pass out. I wasn't concerned at this point. Just annoyed that I hadn't died yet. Looked at myself in the bedside mirror. Fuck me!!! I knew something wasn't right. My complexion had changed colour and my lips also. Tried to get off the bed to get some water. That's when it went black. Next thing I know I'm being taken out of an ambulance and rushed into resus at a hospital.
Apparently hotel staff had let themselves into my room due to reports from another customer next door, who said that they heard things crashing to the floor in my room. When I was found I was on the floor. Out cold.
I kept gong in and out of consciousness. Put on oxygen and started on iv of sone sort. I told them in the ambulance about the SN, when I came round briefly. Don't remember this. It all still feels like a dream to be honest. I'm been on a heart monitor since I arrived at the hospital. The oxygen mask was annoying the hell out of me. Refused to speak to the mental health team when they came to see me this morning. The woman that came to speak to me had the nerve to say "why didn't you contact us before it came to this, we are here to help you." Told her to fuck right off. Too little to late morone. Told the doctor that it wasn't intentional. If I'm discharged tomorrow, I will be taking more SN. Go to hotel out of area.

Reactions: parasytes_ and HeavensOpenDoor
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Yea, I believe that it! Good research +1

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Yes, from: (emphasis mine)

Wait, why would they have been surprised to see their face and lips had changed colour?! The changing of skin to a blue or brown colour is one of the most widely-documented effects of SN! For suicide purposes, it's the exact opposite of something not being right.

It's also fairly well known that you shouldn't try and get up again or walk anywhere after taking SN. Plus they failed to prepare and take backup doses. These two errors likely contributed to them making the noises which led to them being discovered.

ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Jun 20, 2020
Wait, why would they have been surprised to see their face and lips had changed colour?! The changing of skin to a blue or brown colour is one of the most widely-documented effects of SN! For suicide purposes, it's the exact opposite of something not being right.

It's also fairly well known that you shouldn't try and get up again or walk anywhere after taking SN. Plus they failed to prepare and take backup doses. These two errors likely contributed to them making the noises which led to them being discovered.

The post I cited was from December 2, 2018, when much less was known about SN. @HeavensOpenDoor asked about someone having SN-induced seizures, making noise and getting discovered. I happened to recall reading about it in the SN CTB Google doc.

(Edit) Okay, posted too soon. I read more of the thread from my quoted post and found:

Other customers in the hotel room next door reporting hearing loud crashing from my room. Tried to get off the bed, stumbled about and knocked a few things over. Hotel staff let themselves in when they couldn't get a response. Had passed out on the floor.

So @Eden2k 's noise was caused by trying to walk around, collapsing and crashing about. Not the seizure itself.

Still, it's good advice to:
  1. Move anything that can be knocked over away from the bed (or wherever you'll lie down).
  2. Immediately lie down after drinking the SN solution, and...
  3. ...Not getting up until you're certain you're no longer under the SN's influence.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal