• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
I'm new here (even if this post doesn't make sense , please be kind) , and I can't access every feature as I'm not yet a trusted member but I can't wait for for that,I have very limited time and have to ctb asap.I've read most of the resources,methods and articles , but can't corelate because I live in a country where none of these methods work and resources are not available. (I've considered every possibility and given up)
* Regarding CO, can I burn charcoal in a closed room with a mildly opening window(about half inch) ,or will it still produce smoke and smell,I've never burnt charcoal before so I don't know,..
*Then bring it into another closed space inside that to ctb , but it has a an old geyser which I'm scared may catch fire ,and will taping up open electrical wire prevent fire?
*I also have an autoimmune condition where my body inflames and itches and feels like antbite pain from scalp to feet and I live in a tropical region with high temperatures, and do taking antihistamines help before I do this to tolerate additional heat due to charcoal?..
*I have very little time before getting caught, maximum 4hrs will be it,.
...I know I seem foolish for considering this method with so much drawbacks, but others are even worse...
Also, I feel pathetic say I don't have single penny except some coins which I have to cash out, and buy supplies with it ,no car, or bike,no permission to go out, etc... and it's not my fault as I'm being watched and controlled (the very reason I can't even communicate freely here)...
It is a one time try and if it goes wrong, I'm grounded all life , I'm desperate for help , kindly share any suggestions which seem to help with hurdles in my method

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr and Forveleth
I

Italiano

May 28, 2024
idk, what if you succeed but burn the house?

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I share some similar dermatologic condition with you and when I take strong antihistamine, it helps with the itchiness and inflames. It would also help you to fall a sleep easier with the CO method.
You need to seal your closed space well to be successful. Opening window is not suggested. And even if you seal the place, the smell and smoke will get out some how. Make sure your plan is well scheduled.

Reactions: thebelljarrr
I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
I share some similar dermatologic condition with you and when I take strong antihistamine, it helps with the itchiness and inflames. It would also help you to fall a sleep easier with the CO method.
You need to seal your closed space well to be successful. Opening window is not suggested. And even if you seal the place, the smell and smoke will get out some how. Make sure your plan is well scheduled.
Oh ok...I haven't started taking histamines as I'm on too many medications , and thought I'd have symptoms inspite of taking it as it itches like crazy .
Considering the environmemt its not the best i guess...but I've read about many people who burn it indoors to suicide unlike here where it is suggested to burn out and bring it in later.
Considering SN I don't have access to any source , but can see online availability, but they might ask for my identity or purpose of using it and it is not a common ingredient here, and they might inform cops..so..
Anyways thanks for reply !đź‘Ť

• Love
Reactions: sugarh1gh
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Oh ok...I haven't started taking histamines as I'm on too many medications , and thought I'd have symptoms inspite of taking it as it itches like crazy .
Considering the environmemt its not the best i guess...but I've read about many people who burn it indoors to suicide unlike here where it is suggested to burn out and bring it in later.
Considering SN I don't have access to any source , but can see online availability, but they might ask for my identity or purpose of using it and it is not a common ingredient here, and they might inform cops..so..
Anyways thanks for reply !đź‘Ť
I have seen people taping the window to make sure no air is flowing in and out when using CO method. I guess people at that point don't really care about CO2 or CO. Either way it could get you.

Good luck with preparing whichever method you choose. And wish you the peaceful journey.

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
I have seen people taping the window to make sure no air is flowing in and out when using CO method. I guess people at that point don't really care about CO2 or CO. Either way it could get you.

Good luck with preparing whichever method you choose. And wish you the peaceful journey.
Thankyou so much :))

Reactions: sugarh1gh