• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mikmikkit

Mikmikkit

Feb 15, 2020
Probably the thousand time someone asked, I couldn't find it myself. Would a combination of flunitazolam and domperidon work for the sn regime? I would probably take the domperidon as instructed for the method but all the flunitrazolam half an hour to 45 minutes before drinking because of the risk of falling asleep. I've been looking for a place to openly discuss and I'm very glad to have found one, thanks in advance <3

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00 and xBrialesana
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Have you taken those two drugs together before? I was trying to see about any interaction between them but couldn't find the name "flunitazolam"

Mikmikkit

Mikmikkit

Feb 15, 2020
Have you taken those two drugs together before? I was trying to see about any interaction between them but couldn't find the name "flunitazolam"

I haven't, it's a research chem I took when I was stopping benzos. I could do a small test round but since it's an absurdly unknown drug I doubt anything would be known. I'll look for regular benzo interactions though, smart idea of you!

M

martin8383784

Dec 27, 2019
Probably the thousand time someone asked, I couldn't find it myself. Would a combination of flunitazolam and domperidon work for the sn regime? I would probably take the domperidon as instructed for the method but all the flunitrazolam half an hour to 45 minutes before drinking because of the risk of falling asleep. I've been looking for a place to openly discuss and I'm very glad to have found one, thanks in advance <3
so you think that when you're about to commit suicide there is a risk to fall asleep because of one tablet?

M

martin8383784

Dec 27, 2019
Yes but no, I'd be taking a lot more than one to make sure I don't get scared.
Even if you take 10x prescribed dose how do you think you'll get calm enough to fall asleep? Please think about it for a sec.

Mikmikkit

Mikmikkit

Feb 15, 2020
Even if you take 10x prescribed dose how do you think you'll get calm enough to fall asleep? Please think about it for a sec.
It's not prescribed, it's not even used in medicine. It's not to fall asleep, I used it to fall asleep in the past.

Reactions: martin8383784
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I haven't, it's a research chem I took when I was stopping benzos. I could do a small test round but since it's an absurdly unknown drug I doubt anything would be known. I'll look for regular benzo interactions though, smart idea of you!

Regular benzos might not be the same chemical makeup as the flunitazolam though. So mileage may vary when mixing them together.
It's not prescribed, it's not even used in medicine.

Looks like a designer drug

Mikmikkit

Mikmikkit

Feb 15, 2020
Regular benzos might not be the same chemical makeup as the flunitazolam though. So mileage may vary when mixing them together.
Do you think domperidon would work on its own?

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Do you think domperidon would work on its own?

You have read the guides about using SN and also the threads about people's the method?

It depends on what you mean.. "Would it work on it's own?" for what a effect?

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00
Mikmikkit

Mikmikkit

Feb 15, 2020
You have read the guides about using SN and also the threads about people's the method?

It depends on what you mean.. "Would it word on it's own?" for what a effect?
Sorry, awkward writing. Would it work to not throw up? English isn't my first language and I'm stalling a little bit.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Sorry, awkward writing. Would it work to not throw up? English isn't my first language and I'm stalling a little bit.

English is my primary language, but i still suck at it :sunglasses:
I can't promise you it will work or not. Some people that took AE's still threw up..and others that didn't take one didn't throw up.
It is recommended to use one though.
It is listed in Stan's Guide guide though

Reactions: Quarky00
Mikmikkit

Mikmikkit

Feb 15, 2020
English is my primary language, but i still suck at it :sunglasses:
I can't promise you it will work or not. Some people that took AE's still threw up..and others that didn't take one didn't throw up.
It is recommended to use one though.
It is listed in Stan's Guide guide though
Thank you so much, I'll be forever thankful.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Thank you so much, I'll be forever thankful.

You are welcome. I'm sure others in the community might be able to answer your questions better though.
Just be careful, plan and ask questions
Also there are a lot of people you can talk to here about what is going on in your life to make you want to decide this course. But thats up to you

Last edited:
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Domperidone is in the guide . If it is written there , than yes , it's an effective antiemetic ? Really couldn't be simpler ;) You can also search threads and see it mentioned and used .

For sedation that you mentioned you need to try first . Any benzo-like substance is fine .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/post-550755

Last edited:
Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
For sedation that you mentioned you need to try first . Any benzo-like substance is fine .
From what i saw about flunitazolam , it's a designer drug. So no way of really telling any kind of drug interaction with it.
Just my 2 cents.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
From what i saw about flunitazolam , it's a designer drug. So no way of really telling any kind of drug interaction with it.
Just my 2 cents.
It's a medication like the rest . (was used recreational)

Flunitrazepam is a powerful hypnotic drug that is a benzodiazepine derivative. It has powerful hypnotic, sedative, anxiolytic, and skeletal muscle relaxant properties.
Flunitrazepam was discovered at Roche as part of the benzodiazepine work led by Leo Sternbach; the patent application was filed in 1962 and it was first marketed in 1974.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
It's a medication like the rest . (was used recreational)

Thats Flunitrazepam, not flunitazolam. I have no idea if they are the same or not. I'm not trying to split hairs over this. I'm just offering my 2 cents

Flunitrazolam
is a benzodiazepine derivative that has been sold online as a designer drug, and is a potent hypnotic and sedative drug similar to related compounds such as flunitrazepam, clonazolam and flubromazolam. It was first definitively identified and reported to the EMCDDA Early Warning System, by an analytical laboratory in Germany in October 2016,[1] and had not been described in the scientific or patent literature before this.

P.S. i'm glad you added the link to the "SN FAQ - Antiemetics, Benzo, Antacid, Beta-blockers, Painkillers [DRAFT] " page. I was bout to do that also.