K

kkkangkkk

Aug 6, 2023
I think I am at the end of the road. Everything's hopeless.
I don't have any resources so my only option is partial hanging using my door knob.
My only worry is that it will be noisy and I will end up waking my family. If they somehow found out and stop me, I will be committed to a hospital. That will be hell for me.

LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
From what I've read on the hanging megathread you start convulsing after you lose consciousness and your head and limbs might bang on the door.

K

kkkangkkk

Aug 6, 2023
From what I've read on the hanging megathread you start convulsing after you lose consciousness and your head and limbs might bang on the door.

Shit I don't know what to do anymore :< this was my only viable plan but I can't risk my family hearing me mid-CTB.

L

lostsomewhere

Nov 15, 2023
Shit I don't know what to do anymore :< this was my only viable plan but I can't risk my family hearing me mid-CTB.
i am sorry for whatever you are going through , please i just want to tell you that you means sooo much . you can talk to me please i am sure we can find a way together . please just dont loose hope my friend we are in this together just keep walking and in the end you will be proud of youself i swear . and i am here with you if you wanna talk about anything