• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FairyHeart

FairyHeart

May 7, 2022
Hi, when I click on 'complete order' so that I can be redirected to the page where I can fill out my payment information, I'm not redirected there. It doesn't work on chrome and safari. What do I do? Why does this happen? Is this only me?

Update: It works when I choose to with paypal, does this happen to anyone else? That's really weird tbh

Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Try firefox.

I had this problem with chrome and Morrisons and a few other places. Amazon, randomly, when Amazon usually works. Because it needed to check my card, and however my chrome is configured messes it up somehow.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and FairyHeart
nowayout*

nowayout*

Dec 17, 2021
Hi, when I click on 'complete order' so that I can be redirected to the page where I can fill out my payment information, I'm not redirected there. It doesn't work on chrome and safari. What do I do? Why does this happen? Is this only me?

Update: It works when I choose to with paypal, does this happen to anyone else? That's really weird tbh
I had to use PayPal when I got it. It wouldn't let me pay with my credit card.

Reactions: FairyHeart
F

flowersforalgernon:

May 23, 2022
What is IC?
I think it's a website people use to buy SN. I've been trying to work it out, I'm a new member so I don't think people can pm me with the link yet. Unsure if they ship to the UK

Reactions: losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I think it's a website people use to buy SN. I've been trying to work it out, I'm a new member so I don't think people can pm me with the link yet. Unsure if they ship to the UK
I'm told they can ship to the uk.

• Love
Reactions: flowersforalgernon:
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Try Brave browser.

Reactions: maya.
maya.

maya.

life is pretty pointless
Apr 28, 2020
firefox didn't work for me and asked me to link a paypal account when attempting to check out
brave browser let me use my card through a guest paypal payment which worked perfectly