• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DarkSpace1997

Oct 9, 2023
Hello everyone, I hope you are feeling well and I hope you are having a great day.

Look, I am a 26-year-old man and I have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder and depression. Although the diagnosis is relatively recent, I have been living with both conditions for as long as I can remember.

Recently I have been going through different personal and economic problems, I have not been able to find a job, the businesses I have tried to start have not been all that good, and I have been filled with frustration, mainly because there are certain people I know who have gotten jobs. easily, while I, although I have been breaking stones for more than three years, that opportunity has not presented itself to me.

All of this has led me to the idea that I am a burden to my loved ones. I have tried everything to recover, but for some reason that I do not understand, it seems that all those efforts have not been enough. Even though my family says it's not like that, there is something inside that makes me feel like a burden.

Everything has triggered memories that I had left behind for a long time, including a fantasy. And that's because I would like to go naked into the sea forever next to someone.
I have always liked the sea, and since I was little I have wanted to be part of it. Although it remained a simple thought, recently that idea has returned with force in these times, to the extent that I have begun preparations to carry it out.

I recently found this site, and when I saw the interaction between the users, I could see that this site is the right one to find that person who accompanied me to fulfill this fantasy, and I wouldn't even rule out that there were more people who would go with me to the sea.

I'm sorry to go on so long in this writing, but I felt I should explain a little about the reason for all this. I hope with all my heart that there are people who want to go with me, so that in the depths of the sea we can find that peace we have been looking for.

Thanks for reading and I hope you can find them.