• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

erff

erff

Mar 3, 2023
hi i want to cbt but i don't know what the best method is.
i tried overdosing twice and to slit my wrists but neither of these have worked.
i don't have access to a gun or anywhere to hang from so im stuck. i also live in a house where there's always someone around so it would need to be quick enough to not be stopped if i'm found.
any help would be appreciated thank you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No wonder overdosing and slitting wrists didn't work, those methods are well known to be unreliable and they aren't recommended for a successful ctb. And also hanging is not recommended if there are always people around as you will likely be "saved". But the thing is, you cannot expect other people on here to plan your suicide, it has to be a personal decision deciding what method and all that anyone can do, is do their own research. That's what this site is for anyway. The way that I see it, it certainly is difficult to ctb if you lack significant time alone, but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Fwompje
R

Reiter

I am not long for this world
Jul 29, 2022
Jumping and hanging (full hanging or partial hanging) seem to be the best methods that are available to everyone.
I'm still considering them but i'm probably going with hanging.

Reactions: erff and beyondgone
erff

erff

Mar 3, 2023
No wonder overdosing and slitting wrists didn't work, those methods are well known to be unreliable and they aren't recommended for a successful ctb. And also hanging is not recommended if there are always people around as you will likely be "saved". But the thing is, you cannot expect other people on here to plan your suicide, it has to be a personal decision deciding what method and all that anyone can do, is do their own research. That's what this site is for anyway. The way that I see it, it certainly is difficult to ctb if you lack significant time alone, but anyway best wishes.
thank you. i'll do that.

erff

erff

Mar 3, 2023
Jumping and hanging (full hanging or partial hanging) seem to be the best methods that are available to everyone.
I'm still considering them but i'm probably going with hanging.
thank you. best of luck.

Caoine01

Caoine01

Experienced
Feb 23, 2023
live in a house where there's always someone around
I think hanging (short drop) is out of the question because you have to be safe from disturbances for at least half an hour. The exception hanging with a broken neck (long drop) would be possible, but is difficult to implement. We could discuss this by PM

a-friend

a-friend

Mar 1, 2023
You could try jumping off a tall building. Make sure you aim your face toward the ground. Landing on the head is the best way ensure death.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I see that more and more people use "CBT" instead of "CTB". Is that a new concept?

azalea087

azalea087

solitude
Mar 4, 2023
I see that more and more people use "CBT" instead of "CTB". Is that a new concept?
i keep reading CBT as cock and ball torture ;-;
to be fair its really easy to mess up typing CTB

• Yay!
Reactions: erff, Jonbonesjones and daniel1234
R

Reiter

I am not long for this world
Jul 29, 2022
Okay. And "CBT" stands for "Catching Bus & Taxi" I guess?
You're reading too much into it, I think people say cbt because they can't spell ctb... Like how people say rouge instead of rogue

Reactions: azalea087