• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
I've heard about the United States Gun Show Loophole. There is a loophole that allows an individual to purchase a gun from a gunshow without a proper background check. If I am understanding this correctly then I can attend a gunshow in the states and be able to purchase a shotgun, with cash, without the need to show a permit or wait for a background check to be run. I was wondering if they ask for age verification ID? I can use my Canadian driver's license but I think that might cause problems. I was also thinking of using my NEXUS card which is technically a US ID Card. Idk if this plan is going to work. I'm just hoping that someone here has experience with gun shows and can point me in the right direction.

InSearchOfLess

InSearchOfLess

Alis volat propriis
Feb 22, 2023
No non-US citizens will need an admission number from homland security a canadian ID wont work for a firearm and unfortunately laws are diffrent in each state, here in Oregon however you will have background checks done and need proper Identification, also the loophole you are talking about isn't a loophole rather your buying a gun in a "private" exchange as apposed to buying it from the weapons dealers who are in the business of selling weapons and are required to take those precautions. Probably better luck from a private dealer.

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Yep states can vary. Regarding IDs, sellers may be leery of selling to you without a US driver's license due to fear of some kind of entrapment and not knowing what IDs are what. Your Canadian ID is valid but sellers, if they aren't stores, wouldn't know enough about them (fakes). A store would take the ID but you'd have to go through the regular hoops then.

Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
Yep states can vary. Regarding IDs, sellers may be leery of selling to you without a US driver's license due to fear of some kind of entrapment and not knowing what IDs are what. Your Canadian ID is valid but sellers, if they aren't stores, wouldn't know enough about them (fakes). A store would take the ID but you'd have to go through the regular hoops then.
NEXUS Cards are issued by the U.S. government. But it seems like state id's rank over federal id's in this case?
No non-US citizens will need an admission number from homland security a canadian ID wont work for a firearm and unfortunately laws are diffrent in each state, here in Oregon however you will have background checks done and need proper Identification, also the loophole you are talking about isn't a loophole rather your buying a gun in a "private" exchange as apposed to buying it from the weapons dealers who are in the business of selling weapons and are required to take those precautions. Probably better luck from a private dealer.
Is a gun show considered buying from a private dealer or is it something else? Are like private exchanges and private dealers different things? Also a NEXUS card is a US i.d. card but it's federal instead of state level. Like if I was using a passport rather than a driver's license.