• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
I have spent months trying to get the chemicals mentioned in the guide, but nothing, I can't get them, from butaneidol to sodium nitrite, it has been impossible for me to get these chemicals from the guide. These are the ones that after much effort I managed to get at a local chemical store:

(please help me, take a little moment to read the list and give me a recommendation)

ACETIC ACID
CITRIC ACID
STEARIC ACID
SULFONIC ACID (COLOMBIAN)
SULFONIC ACID (KOREAN)
SULFONIC ACID (NATIONAL)
PHOSPHORIC ACID
OXALIC ACID
USP MINERAL OIL
CETYL ALCOHOL
ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
ABSOLUTE ETHYL ALCOHOL
BUTYL GLYCOL
FLAKE WAX
CARBOPOL 980
BETAINE
(HIGH PURITY HYPOCHLORITE) 12.5%
CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE (GENAMIN)
BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 80%
DODIGEN / QUATERNARY AMMONIUM 80%
COCONUT DIETHANOLAMINE
FORMAL 37%
GENAPOL PASTE 70% (KOREAN)
GENAPOL PASTE 70% (KOREAN)
METHANOL
SODIUM METASILICATE
MONOETHYLENE GLYCOL
NONYL PHENOL 6 MOLES
NONYL PHENOL 10 MOLES (MEXICAN)
PERCHLORO ETHYLENE
PREPAGEN
CAUSTIC SODA FLAKE AT 99%
50% LIQUID CAUSTIC SODA
REFINED INDUSTRIAL SALT
TRIETHANOLAMINE
SODIUM TRIPOLIPHOSPHATE (NATIONAL)
SODIUM TRIPOLIPHOSPHATE (MEXICAN)
VARSOL
TETRASODIUM EDTA 4NA
XHANTA GUM
GLYCERIN

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I do not kinow of any of these hemicals being lethal- they could make you realy sick and permanently damage your health, but n9oe seem like to cause ctb. There are other methods that you can explore in the methods area, I would focus there. But it is a myth that large quantities of any chemical will kill you.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I agree with Someone123. Don´t do any experiments. Better use a proven method with a proven guide. SN is still quite easy to get in many countries.
I guess it will be more difficult in the future. It depends on where you live (better don´t post it). Does it have to be a chemical ?

Last edited: