• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
I'm certain to go for two methods at a time in case something happens that would interrupt hanging.
Plan with time so far:

Day before:
- Go to park and pick hand full of twigs of Yew, pick the needles off and let it steep in a cup of hot water in my room. Once cooled down grind the leafs as small as possible, mix and fill it in a small bottle. maybe adding syrup or something else to try lessen the awfull bitter taste.

Day of taking the bus:
- 6:00pm: Leave clinic with packed bag, go to the forest. leave notes on desk. only take the one for legal stuff and identification with me.
- 6:30pm: video call with online friend.
- 7:30pm: set up rope, get the step ladder.
- 7:40pm: drink the yew leaf broth with needles (if able chew them up) and bottle of Dimenhydrinate. take 1000mg Ibuprofen. also have a glass or two of wine.
- 7:45pm: take the bottle Benzodiazepine with wine.
- 7:58pm: call 112 (emergency hotline) and inform them about my rough whereabouts, that i will commit suicide and that they shouldn't even bother expecting me alive. turn off phone immediately.
- 8:00pm: full suspension hanging.

by this time it should already be pitch black and from past experiences with getting searched for by the police due to attempting suicide they most likely won't even drive around in the woods deep enough to where i am and instead directly mobilise searching dogs and a helicopter because of the dark. which can take up up to 2 hours. by that time even if i won't die from hanging the yew leaf and benzos should have ingested most of the taxine, slowing down my hearth rate, if not already went into cardiac arrest. Mentioned friend doesn't know where i am or live exactly and when i opened up about my last plans he asked to video call before doing the deed so we're not departing as faceless strangers.

At that time there are still sometimes people walking around but by the time it gets too dark i haven't seen anyone around so far and the spot will be rather hidden anyway so i'm not concerned about getting stopped by passerbys.

anything other to take in consideration?

Reactions: hi-okbye, Praestat_Mori and dyn00ss
Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
idk if it just got swept under, nobody caring, not able to answer or if it's a sign it's good how it is when nobody answers but eh...

bump

L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
I don't know much about yew poisoning and I don't know where you got it from. But it seems there are some cases that were succeesfull. If it is a peaceful death I don't know. What will you use for the hanging?

Reactions: Morgengrauen
Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
I don't know much about yew poisoning and I don't know where you got it from. But it seems there are some cases that were succeesfull. If it is a peaceful death I don't know. What will you use for the hanging?
No method involving poisoning with plants are really a walk in the park and if doing as a single method will hurt a lot. But i don't want to stick to just one method and at least the tough of knowing even if something goes wrong i'll most likely pass away not long after calms a lot of anxiety and SI. And Yew trees are probably one of the easiest available method with high fatality rate where i live. They grow basically in every park everywhere you go here lol

and for hanging i'm using a 12mm 10 m Shibari rope. already found a tree branch that's both strong enough to hold me and also is close enough in reach.

L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
No method involving poisoning with plants are really a walk in the park and if doing as a single method will hurt a lot. But i don't want to stick to just one method and at least the tough of knowing even if something goes wrong i'll most likely pass away not long after calms a lot of anxiety and SI. And Yew trees are probably one of the easiest available method with high fatality rate where i live. They grow basically in every park everywhere you go here lol

and for hanging i'm using a 12mm 10 m Shibari rope. already found a tree branch that's both strong enough to hold me and also is close enough in reach.
I can understand you want a foolproof method, sounds like you have done a lot of research. Remember you could always postpone though, if you are not sure. As I am new I don't know if it is okay to say that, but you will be missed.

Where do you live, may I ask? The name sounds German. You could also PM me... I have never heard of yew befire and don't know how it looks. Also are you not scared of the pain from hanging and which knot will you use?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know if it's a good idea to call the emergency before the actual CTB, have you considered a scheduled email? There are services for that purpose available.

Afaik there is no antidote for yew poisoning, so just in the worst case you are found too early the taxines (yew poison) may still do the job especially when they don't know you also ingested yew.

I hope you find peace!

Where do you live, may I ask? The name sounds German. You could also PM me... I have never heard of yew befire and don't know how it looks.
Yew can be easily distinct from other needle trees. All of it is poisonous except the red fruits, they are edible and jam can be made of them. But beware don't eat the seeds.

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
I can understand you want a foolproof method, sounds like you have done a lot of research. Remember you could always postpone though, if you are not sure. As I am new I don't know if it is okay to say that, but you will be missed.

Where do you live, may I ask? The name sounds German. You could also PM me... I have never heard of yew befire and don't know how it looks.
Been planning to combine methods with taxine poisoning for a while now since i don't really have access to anything better to OD on successfully right now. Also a pro is that the colder the weather gets the more poison are in the plant. still, not the best method at all and as a stand alone method i wouldn't recommend since it's rather painful and slow. And it tastes nasty, first time i attempted with it i projectile vomited all of it out right after swallowing lol

And i'm from germany, that's correct

adding both english and german wikipedia articles just in case
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxus_baccata
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europäische_Eibe

Remember you could always postpone though, if you are not sure
edit: also I'm not in a rush and still have enough time, but the decision is final unless something happens dramatically that forces me to change the date

I don't know if it's a good idea to call the emergency before the actual CTB, have you considered a scheduled email? There are services for that purpose available.

Afaik there is no antidote for yew poisoning, so just in the worst case you are found too early the taxines (yew poison) may still do the job especially when they don't know you also ingested yew.

I hope you find peace!
Problem is i couldn't find such that goes directly to Emergency lines here. germany moment, probably easier to set up a fax machine lol
And so far when it comes to tracking me down they would be just as accurate as my general description since they can only track the nearest radio tower i'm connected to, not the exact location of my phone (unless i'm stupid and leave on location tracking)

calling real quick right before taking the leap should be therefore still give me time to catch the bus from hanging alone. and still better then contacting irl's burdening them with being responsible to report me missing

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
H

hardtruth

-
Oct 9, 2023
I think bad to combine these 2 methods. Yew poisoning is really slow and painful. Once you ingest, you might not even be in the physical state to even continue hanging yourself.

Might as well just skip method 1 and do 2 instead.

L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
Why do you want to inform them before anyways? So you are not found by passerbys? It is not like you can donate your organs after suicide...

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
Why do you want to inform them before anyways? So you are not found by passerbys? It is not like you can donate your organs after suicide...
Passerbys indeed. althought the place is rather hidden i still don't want to be found by someone who's not a professional. Or worst case, when the news break out and my scheduled goodbye messages are send that a friend goes out to search for me.

and organ donation wouldn't be an option even through other deaths, my body is too fucked either way lol

I think bad to combine these 2 methods. Yew poisoning is really slow and painful. Once you ingest, you might not even be in the physical state to even continue hanging yourself.

Might as well just skip method 1 and do 2 instead.
valid concern, been thinking about maybe drinking it closer timewise to hanging or right before. I'd just like to have something that eases the fear of failing knowing that either way it's working this time.

And when it comes to if i'm capable to continue with hanging i would lean myself out the window with this one and say i think i still could. Had plenty of OD attempts in the past and had enough struggle with substances to know my tolerance is high. I'm talking managing to walk and talk and go home after a concert on my own while roofied kind of level