R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
Can anyone suggest me a method so that I can die n people won't notice like no police investigation and family thinks it's accident please help me I want to die as soon as I can.coz I tried once
Can anyone suggest me a method so that I can die n people won't notice like no police investigation and family thinks it's accident please help me I want to die as soon as I can.coz I tried once
The only thing that comes to my mind is ask my family to take me somewhere to visit and jump from a cliff

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OminousVaL and Silvermorning
L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019

The only thing that comes to my mind is ask my family to take me somewhere to visit and jump from a cliff

Carbon Monoxide or Nitrogen

OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I do not recommend rushing things however your feelings are still valid. I hope everything works out okay for you.

OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Easy. Lock yourself in a room get a barbecue grill. It will seem like you forgot about it and were cold.
I would just like to add that if this is the method you choose please do not do it in your parents house because not only do you risk causing a fire but also poisoning your family as well.

Reactions: unblocktheplanet
R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
Can you obtain sodium nitrite?
Actually I don't know much about this process and will it look like accident.also I stay in India ?
I do not recommend rushing things however your feelings are still valid. I hope everything works out okay for you.
Bt I really amnt gud person at all. Just want to finish myself so badly I don't want to create any more burden on family

Last edited:
Reactions: b&w