L

livingdeath

Jan 2, 2023
I think I have officially reached my tipping point.

Late 30s now, in Canada. History of depression, intrusive thoughts galore, tried suicide a few times (got access to 4 bottles of Nembutal, had the exit plan on but wife found out about it and made me seek therapy, medication and drain down the Nembutal).

Tried exit bag method via Nitrogen in the car, (failed), burning charcoal bbq in enclosed car (almost succeeded, but ended up with permanent shows on face), voluntarily checked in mental health services at hospital for a week, diagnosed with BPD, that explained the reason of depression and modulating emotions.

But then, after an injury, had to be on a very high dose of OxyCodone (150 mg a day) which is now reduced to 30 mg a day under supervision on a withdrawal clinic.

But as much as I tried healing myself through therapy and medication and reading books, I am done. And I am physically and mentally exhausted. Everyone has gone out for the evening, wife didn't care what I went through, and I don't have anything left to give when despite how I feel, there's little effect it has on anyone.

So while on withdrawal, I have about 50 odd tablets of 10 mg each which I am thinking of swallowing today. But I very much had 200 mg once and I woke up. So I am concerned if it really would be it or would be just a bad hangover. I quit alcohol but thinking of getting a bottle to supplement it with it to make it more potent.

186 cm 92 kg male, would half a bottle of scotch and oxy be enough for a long sleep? Any experiences?

I could do the charcoal bbq in car again to make it all the more fool proof but family took my car, and don't want to use brother in law's car to do this.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxxbmw, Praestat_Mori, kunikuzushi and 4 others
B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
Hey, sounds like a rough time. Im sorry :(. Why not try the Nembutal again? also I don't think you should use ur bro-in-law's car, just to limit the damage you leave behind. Much love, hope you find peace.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and prana
L

livingdeath

Jan 2, 2023
Hey, sounds like a rough time. Im sorry :(. Why not try the Nembutal again? also I don't think you should use ur bro-in-law's car, just to limit the damage you leave behind. Much love, hope you find peace.
Was lucky when D was active supplying N, I got it, but wife made me drain it after she found my testing kit to confirm it was the real deal.

So have tried the bbq method in the past. And it worked. At the last moment I guess survival instinct kicked in and I don't even remember opening the car trunk, taking out the burning bbq, and fell u conscious on the grass, burnt face, threw up, hospital found critical levels of CO and had lasting effects.

I just need something to seal the deal to kind of kill the SI as well so I don't even wake up for this. That's why I was thinking of layering it with car and bbq but definitely don't want to use his car, don't want to do inside my house to condemn it a suicide house. So have to do it outside or make it look like an accident.

That's why thought of gulping down 500 mg of oxy with alcohol so to seal the deal.

If I have to wait for my car to come back, it defeats the whole point because I have the whole evening till late night for myself for this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Bear1234
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
I'm so sorry you have come to this. I'm here if you need to talk 😥

Reactions: xxxbmw and Praestat_Mori
L

livingdeath

Jan 2, 2023
I'm so sorry you have come to this. I'm here if you need to talk 😥
Na. I am at peace, but thank you. Just need someone's experience if 500 mg oxy with whiskey. Have had at least 2 half assed botched attempts.

Want to go all the way this time, enough experimentation. If this is low, would rather save more till I have enough to make it happen. I don't want to exhaust these in another failed attempt, is all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Aprilfarewell4, Praestat_Mori, okuhvtuji and 2 others
TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
Does Canada still have MAID?

B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
Was lucky when D was active supplying N, I got it, but wife made me drain it after she found my testing kit to confirm it was the real deal.

So have tried the bbq method in the past. And it worked. At the last moment I guess survival instinct kicked in and I don't even remember opening the car trunk, taking out the burning bbq, and fell u conscious on the grass, burnt face, threw up, hospital found critical levels of CO and had lasting effects.

I just need something to seal the deal to kind of kill the SI as well so I don't even wake up for this. That's why I was thinking of layering it with car and bbq but definitely don't want to use his car, don't want to do inside my house to condemn it a suicide house. So have to do it outside or make it look like an accident.

That's why thought of gulping down 500 mg of oxy with alcohol so to seal the deal.

If I have to wait for my car to come back, it defeats the whole point because I have the whole evening till late night for myself for this.
Sorry your SI kicked in, thats is rough AF. Im sorry, I hope someone here can advise you. If I were you, Id order SN and AE and try that way but it does take time to get to you so you would have to wait longer

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

livingdeath

Jan 2, 2023
Guess this it guys. Half a bottle of Laphroaig done. Had quit alcohol for 6 mths so ya, good feel.

On a cigar. Didnt have a physical card on me since car was with family along with my wallet in it so had to come home.

Last large drink and cigar going. Hopefully I would never login this platform again. Spirits, god, readers and universe, please let this be it.

So long guys. God bless

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lawlietsph, outrider567 and 2 others
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
Guess this it guys. Half a bottle of Laphroaig done. Had quit alcohol for 6 mths so ya, good feel.

On a cigar. Didnt have a physical card on me since car was with family along with my wallet in it so had to come home.

Last large drink and cigar going. Hopefully I would never login this platform again. Spirits, god, readers and universe, please let this be it.

So long guys. God bless
Please don't be afraid to seek help if you regret this, I hope you're ok

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CatLvr
L

livingdeath

Jan 2, 2023
Spoke to my kids already while they were in their way baxk. Their mom didn't care.

Down 400 mg already along with whiskey. Pharmacist had given her a kit of naloxone. Emptied and threw it away.

She didn't care even after multiple suicide attempts and said she was the victim. She was being normal yea. But I lost all will finally.

On the last dosage. Hopefully I never wake up now. Gnite folks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori, kunikuzushi and 4 others
Dr. Finklestein

Dr. Finklestein

Jul 31, 2024
we are here if you need us….

• Hugs
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024

So long guys. God bless
Bless you, I hope you find the peace you seek. You sound like a wonderful fella. If you change your mind and get help, or things don't go like you've planned, know we are here for you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Dr. Finklestein
L

livingdeath

Jan 2, 2023
I didn't want to die. But jiske liye jee raha tha. Usne hi saath chhod diya.

Stalled them so they come home late. Mental health is a bitch man. Please get help while you can. Even if think all is good seek therapy.

I was diagnosed with BPD 36yrs too late after I had a family. Didn't want to go. Fought for it more than year. But the collateral damage was too strong. I wanted her to stand by me. She was too tired.

I had no other option.

Please don't let me be you guys.
I will have to be a freak if I after taking a half of whiskey and 520 mg of oxy with 300 mg of pregabalin, 0.4 mg clonidine, I still stay alive.

Swallowed it all. Waiting for eyes to close never to wake up again

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, kunikuzushi, outrider567 and 4 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Are you still with us?

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you found peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

Reactions: CatLvr and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope you find peace. Are you still with us?

Reactions: CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Whether you ctb or not I hope your spirit has found the peace we all crave. ❤️❤️

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Hope you make it and do it as painless as possible🙏🏼
Farewell🤍

L

livingdeath

Jan 2, 2023
it still didn't work. Extremely drowsy. And nauseous. Throat feels like sandpaper. Sweaty. I think I am just going to sleep.

What is it going to take man. I thought it was it.

• Hugs
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
Dr. Finklestein

Dr. Finklestein

Jul 31, 2024
it's just not your time yet. Keep your chin up.

L

livingdeath

Jan 2, 2023
Lips, tongue, throat all parched, they get better momentarily as I drink water. Then again, I throw up.

As I said, if only I had my car, would have lit up the bbq and added the layer of CO and the opioid and alcohol combination would have taken care of SI. But I really hoped Rx OxyCodone (520 mg) with half a bottle of whiskey would have been my deliverance.

I have been writing this message for more than 2 hours, dozing off while typing, forgetting, that's the That's the disconnect between thoughts, actions and coordination 21 hrs later. I had thrown away the naloxone from home, wife found the used vials. So she figured I had taken it and with some intent. But she didn't know how much. But moral of the story, I had been saving spare of these pills for weeks now, and now I know that even 520 mg of this is not enough to CTB.

Attachments

• IMG_2966.jpeg
    IMG_2966.jpeg
    861.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: okuhvtuji and GoatHerder