H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
Please I need urgent help. I have to go today...after a year of careful consideration and endurance...I've come to the point today where it's no longer possible. I'm suffering so much that I can't put it into words. I've been looking for a partner for a long time but unfortunately I haven't found one... is there anyone out there who would talk to me on the phone... I'm scared and I don't want to go alone... and I definitely don't want to be in a closed ward the end of psychiatric care. Please help meโ€ฆ you would give me so much more comfort .. I am so scared โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, matt1968 and rozeske
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I can't be on the phone with you when you die. I can offer support here and through messages. You wont be alone. I can't encourage you, If you get my meaning.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
You are not this body. You are not even this mind. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. We wish you peace. Be well on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Meditation guide and Hfb
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry you are feeling so much pain. I would assume if maybe you are having doubts but you said you have considered it for a year. Maybe is there something you haven't done or some hope holding you back and making you anxious to ctb? Phone numbers can put you or/and other members in trouble with the authorities. But if this is what you really want we can all be here with you online if you put a goodbye thread if that gives you any comfort. May I ask what your method is?

Reactions: j1nxxb0yjj4ke
H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
Am sorry you are feeling so much pain. I would assume if maybe you are having doubts but you said you have considered it for a year. Maybe is there something you haven't done or some hope holding you back and making you anxious to ctb? Phone numbers can put you or/and other members in trouble with the authorities. But if this is what you really want we can all be here with you online if you put a goodbye thread if that gives you any comfort. May I ask what your method is?
Of course ! My method is SN โ€ฆ since it's the best option for me

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Of course ! My method is SN โ€ฆ since it's the best option for me
Ok, your method needs some preparation and some time before you take it right? Would you like to make a goodbye thread here? It can help calm you down a little as you write your final goodbyes. Maybe members kind words and farewells will help calm you down? See how things go and decided if you still want to go through then?

H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
Ok, your method needs some preparation and some time before you take it right? Would you like to make a goodbye thread here? It can help calm you down a little as you write your final goodbyes. Maybe members kind words and farewells will help calm you down? See how things go and decided if you still want to go through then?
You are right โ€ฆ I will do that ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You are right โ€ฆ I will do that ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
You are not alone, we are all here with you, okโค๏ธ
My pms are also open if you want

Reactions: Iamtired
J

j1nxxb0yjj4ke

Jun 26, 2023
Please I need urgent help. I have to go today...after a year of careful consideration and endurance...I've come to the point today where it's no longer possible. I'm suffering so much that I can't put it into words. I've been looking for a partner for a long time but unfortunately I haven't found one... is there anyone out there who would talk to me on the phone... I'm scared and I don't want to go alone... and I definitely don't want to be in a closed ward the end of psychiatric care. Please help meโ€ฆ you would give me so much more comfort .. I am so scared โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ž
hey hast du insta? schreib mir: j1nxxedj4kee

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I think a goodbye thread is a great idea as someone commented earlier! We can't encourage other to go or be on the phone when they are dying, you are asking others to do things that are illegal! Trust me, i definitely understand your pain and have been at that point several times but I never involve others. If you make a thread I'll post with you all night, trust me so many others will too ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Love
Reactions: inaminute and rozeske
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I think a goodbye thread is a great idea as someone commented earlier! We can't encourage other to go or be on the phone when they are dying, you are asking others to do things that are illegal! Trust me, i definitely understand your pain and have been at that point several times but I never involve others. If you make a thread I'll post with you all night, trust me so many others will too ๐Ÿฅฐ
This ^^ ๐Ÿ‘